starting at 200(ish) aiming for 150(ish)

Options
iris8pie
iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
Hello there!
Im Iris and Id like to make some friends with the same(ish) starting weight, and goal weights...I am at about 195 now, and my goal is 145 by this time next year. add me if you are looking for the same :)

Replies

• Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck achieving your goal
  • stallion90
    Options
    I have similar goal weights I'll add you now :)
  • susanmacinmd
    Options
    Hi It looks like we are at the same point. I currently weigh 193 and want to get down to 140. Today is my first day and its a little overwhelming. But if you ever need someone to vent to. Im here Good Luck!!
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    yay! thanks you guys...lets get down to the 145-150s together!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started at 203 and my goal is 145! I'm 165 right now but I would still totally love being friends. Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have the same goal! I'm adding you miss!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    hey you can add me, I started at 209 and I am now 170 but I would love to be past my hs weight when I was 165!!! But I really want to be at 150 ;-)
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    My weight loss has been much MUCH slower than your plan of action. But I did start at 205 lbs in 2009 and my goal is 160 which I have almost achieved. Feel free to add if you like =)
  • AprilFoolGirl
    AprilFoolGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Iris- I am at 197 and am starting with a 30 pound lose goal for now. Feel free to add me to you friend list. April Fool Girl
  • Telugammayi87
    Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Same goal here... and we are already friends!! hahah :D<3