success stories from moms who had multiple c-sections

Options
madamluck
madamluck Posts: 42 Member
would LOVE to hear about you moms out there who are getting results and who got great results after having multiple c-sections and would love to see your before and after photos

ive had 1 vaginal birth and 3 c-sections..my last one was 10 months ago..im done having kids and feel now its my time to buckle down and lose the fat and flab..i carried all my pregnancy in the front so my skin was stretched beyond what it could handle...but im hoping to get it as close as possible back to were it was before babies..ive only lost a pound so far but im determined to keep going!!

Replies

• MILF25
    MILF25 Posts: 4
    Options
    hi! i also had 3 c-sections and i completed 60 days of insanity while eating healthy ex: grilled talipia, chicken, salad, lots of water, lean1 smoothies from smoothie king andraw fruits & veggies. I started insanity on April 18 & after the 60days i lost 15 lbs, 6inches in my waist, 2inch in my hips, 2inches in my thighs, and 2inches in my arms. i can kinda see my abs starting to form but there is still a fat/skin above the c-section scar. im on my second round of 60days of insanity & working my abs off, good luck & keep me posted on ur results
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    People are going to get so sick of seeing me all over the place but I try to shine light on mommies that started out like I did...hope this helps.

I started working out in January. I have had 3 CSections...twins July 2007, singleton July 2008, and singleton September 2011. I was between 155-160 when I started...not so sexy on a 5'1 frame :ohwell:

PROGRESS FROM JANUARY TO MARCH
    *Tony Horton's TMT and 20 minute morning jog
    front.jpg

STARTED INSANITY IN MARCH

PROGRESS FROM MARCH TO JULY
    *I stopped after Month One and gained 10 lbs back
    fjs.jpg

PROGRESS FROM 4 WEEKS OF INSANITY
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

I still have a lot to work on but I'm definitely stoked about my progress! Good luck to you lady ( :
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Not sure of your stats but here is mine!

Height: 5'1
    SW: 155-160
    GW: 115
    CW:115-120

I went from a size 11/13 to a 1/2 (the size I wore in highschool)
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

You look amazing!!

I am a bit shorter - 4'11" and I weigh about 105/107. I don't think I need to lose any more weight, but I am finding it so hard to get a tummy like yours. I am doing P90X and it was day 19 today. I have not dropped any inches anywhere either. I am so aggravated with myself that as soon as I weighed myself this afternoon, I ate a big bag of popcorn with pieces of parmesan cheese in it. :( I know that my eating habits are not the best, but I am trying to make small changes. Arghh... it is so hard.
  • Thaliafitchick
    Options
    thats awesome!!! i wish i could do that!!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I had a csection too. Dont have any befores but my profile pic is an after I guess you couls say. I was 160lbs when I delivered. I am 112lbs now. She's is four yrs old now!!!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    would LOVE to hear about you moms out there who are getting results and who got great results after having multiple c-sections and would love to see your before and after photos

ive had 1 vaginal birth and 3 c-sections..my last one was 10 months ago..im done having kids and feel now its my time to buckle down and lose the fat and flab..i carried all my pregnancy in the front so my skin was stretched beyond what it could handle...but im hoping to get it as close as possible back to were it was before babies..ive only lost a pound so far but im determined to keep going!!

I have 6 kids. The first three were vaginal. Working as a waitress, the weight was gone and I was toned again in just a couple of months. ... 5'3" I weighed 115 at the most and wore size 3 jeans.

Then I got prego with the twins. I weighed 195 when i had the C-section. Got it down to about 150 (ugh) before I got pregnant with my 4mo old.

So I was 195-200 when they did c-section #2. Lost 20 pounds breastfeeding and gained 10 back. Now I'm on track with this. Down 16 pounds!!

Sorry I don't do pics though. Not too fond of keeping permanent reminders of this flab.
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have had two c-sections, and have almost lost hope of getting my abs back. I can feel them under a layer of skin, but cannot quite get them to pop. Since having my youngest (son), I had done multiple things to be healthy and happy. Some of the things I have done are a triathlon, 1/2 marathon and other shorter running races, P90X, and I just finished Insanity. I recently posted pics showing the difference in my body after Insanity from a little over a year ago. My weight is the same in both pictures, but my stomach is making progress. It is not where I want it to be, but it is better. I just don't know if it is ever in the cards for me to get my pre-pregnancy stomach back?!? Here are my pics....GOOD LUCK!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/668974-why-the-scale-lies

Corrie
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are my hero!
    People are going to get so sick of seeing me all over the place but I try to shine light on mommies that started out like I did...hope this helps.

I started working out in January. I have had 3 CSections...twins July 2007, singleton July 2008, and singleton September 2011. I was between 155-160 when I started...not so sexy on a 5'1 frame :ohwell:

PROGRESS FROM JANUARY TO MARCH
    *Tony Horton's TMT and 20 minute morning jog
    front.jpg

STARTED INSANITY IN MARCH

PROGRESS FROM MARCH TO JULY
    *I stopped after Month One and gained 10 lbs back
    fjs.jpg

PROGRESS FROM 4 WEEKS OF INSANITY
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

I still have a lot to work on but I'm definitely stoked about my progress! Good luck to you lady ( :
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have had two c-sections. One in 2005 and the other in 2010. I work out like crazy and try to eat right, and while my stomach is so much better than it used to be, I still have some muscle protrusion and a little extra skin. I think so much has to do with simple genetics. Some women look great within 6 months of having a baby, and others take years to bounce back, but still never look the same. A lot of my problem comes from the fact that I have IBS, so I am always bloated, which makes me feel fat when I'm not. I love every part of my body(arms, back, shoulders, butt, even thighs), but I don't know if I'll ever wear a bikini again due to my insecurities about my stomach. But, like I said, I look so much better than I did before, and I feel healthy and strong, so I'm pretty happy. But, as soon as I'm done having kids and have the money for it, I am getting a tummy tuck.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

You look amazing!!

I am a bit shorter - 4'11" and I weigh about 105/107. I don't think I need to lose any more weight, but I am finding it so hard to get a tummy like yours. I am doing P90X and it was day 19 today. I have not dropped any inches anywhere either. I am so aggravated with myself that as soon as I weighed myself this afternoon, I ate a big bag of popcorn with pieces of parmesan cheese in it. :( I know that my eating habits are not the best, but I am trying to make small changes. Arghh... it is so hard.

Girl get off that scale!! It hates you as much as you hate it! I refuse to get on it! As far as your eating habits...trust your body. I have a higher metabolism so I eat ridiculously fatty food and can still fortunately keep it off. I am starting to make changes to my diet soon though so it doesn't catch up to me! With you doing P90X...you are going to rock out with an amazing body! Just remember P90X is a 90 day program so results are slower than Insanity. Stay patient and in the end you will be like "WHOA"
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Girl get off that scale!! It hates you as much as you hate it! I refuse to get on it! As far as your eating habits...trust your body. I have a higher metabolism so I eat ridiculously fatty food and can still fortunately keep it off. I am starting to make changes to my diet soon though so it doesn't catch up to me! With you doing P90X...you are going to rock out with an amazing body! Just remember P90X is a 90 day program so results are slower than Insanity. Stay patient and in the end you will be like "WHOA"

Thank you! You put a smile on my face. I will take pictures on day 30 and will compare them. You are right - P90X is 90 days and I have not even completed one third of it. :smile:

I will post my pictures once I am finished with it.

Thanks,
    Cris
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!