50 lbs lost video

Options
adailey94
adailey94 Posts: 30 Member
http://youtu.be/Y7meGx4darM

I made a new video with updated pics since I'm up to 50 lbs lost. I didn't put any music with the video though since youtube always gives me a hard time blocking my video in some countries.

Replies

• mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! You look so good. Great progress :flowerforyou:
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great! Congratulations!!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! What did you do to help you lose the weight?
  • lalaCNSbFS
    Options
    Wow.Great job!You look really good.Keep up the good work. I wanna lose 50 lbs too
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. Congrats!!!!
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    Holy ****!!! Your stomach disappeared!!! This is so awesome and inspiring!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/Y7meGx4darM

I made a new video with updated pics since I'm up to 50 lbs lost. I didn't put any music with the video though since youtube always gives me a hard time blocking my video in some countries.

First congrats! Funny you posted a video because I was just thinking about something just like this the other day. As for music, you can still add music to it thru Youtube. There should be an option to add the song over the current video (which Ive had to do for the same reason you listed). At least it will be something. Anywho, great job!

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • aj_31
    Options
    Holy ****!!! Your stomach disappeared!!! This is so awesome and inspiring!

Right? That's where I hold all of my weight so I'd love to know how she lost it.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    All my weight was in my belly as well. Just keep losing weight, and eventually it will start to disappear from there. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673512-i-did-it-i-ve-lost-100-lbs?hl=freew67 my first post, the pic at the bottom, my last 17 lbs seemed to be all belly. I did nothing different then when the first 83 lbs fell off. Cant wait to see her 140 lb post.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! You Go Girl!!! I hold my weight in my tummy and my hips. How did you get your tummy to go down so well what type of exercise are you doing?
  • adailey94
    Options
    just using myfitnesspal and tryin to get at least 30 mins of exercise in a day. i was a soda/fast food/junk food junkie before my weight loss. I still drink soda but now it's diet. I tried to give it up all together but i love it haha. But I only eat fast food on special occasions. sounds dumb but it's like a reward to me now. And I'll still eat junk food as long as it's in my calorie limit. But I really have changed the way I ate. After using this site to log my calories, it made me realize that some days before using this, I would eat 3,000 to 4,000 calories a day. I truly believe that to be able to keep the weight off, you have to change the way you think about eating. You eat to fuel yourself, not to pass the time or eat until you're so full you feel sick. Oh and I also usually give myself one cheat day a week, but I don't go overboard with it, I just don't log it or count(:
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Saw your post of 344 to lose 100 lbs. Great Job!!! You are an inspiration to me. :smile:
  • adailey94
    Options
    I bought the cheapest elliptical I could find at Walmart for like 300 bucks, I used that a lot in the winter. But since it's been warm, I try to go on a 2 mile walk a couple times a week. <<<<easiest/cheapest work out ever, and it really does do good for losing weight. I've went through a lot of work out dvds too, I get bored easily so i can never finish a 30 day challenge or something like p90x. I can only take so much of Jillian Michaels or Tony Horton haha
  • aj_31
    Options
    I bought the cheapest elliptical I could find at Walmart for like 300 bucks, I used that a lot in the winter. But since it's been warm, I try to go on a 2 mile walk a couple times a week. <<<<easiest/cheapest work out ever, and it really does do good for losing weight. I've went through a lot of work out dvds too, I get bored easily so i can never finish a 30 day challenge or something like p90x. I can only take so much of Jillian Michaels or Tony Horton haha

Haha..I'm the same way. I've never been able to do the whole 30DS dvd. I get about a week into it and i'm bored with it. I love to lift weights and have been focusing on that lately but I'm going to start adding in more cardio again in hopes that it'll help me start shrinking again.
  • adailey94
    Options

Haha..I'm the same way. I've never been able to do the whole 30DS dvd. I get about a week into it and i'm bored with it. I love to lift weights and have been focusing on that lately but I'm going to start adding in more cardio again in hopes that it'll help me start shrinking again.

i always add in some pushups(i can do one "regular" pushup and the rest are girl style), sit ups, and i lift 8lb free weights
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!