30 lbs ... HUGE DIFFERENCE!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great... and confident! Way to go!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am really impressed.
    You look great!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I agree w/ OnMyWay! You rock 180!!!! You look stunning and should be very proud of yourself:)
  • solarchime
    solarchime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am inspired reading success stories, since I am a beginner to the site and to sticking with a lifestyle change itself. Began going to curves and using this site to track my calories and exercise. Only down 2 lbs but just starting. 48 more to go!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    thanks everyone :smile: yeah, if you want to add me and talk about what I did, then that's totally fine with me :smile:

it has been A LOT of work, but I feel so accomplished now, so I can say it was worth it!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    If that's what 180 looks like, sign me up!!! You look AWESOME!!!
  • dcinthesummer
    dcinthesummer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello, Beautiful!!! Now go out and get some free drinks :).
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    So cute! Congrats on your success!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Really amazing, youlooking stunning! xxx
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    damn im 119 and i look like your 210 picture. which is scary! lol

i wish i was 6ft tall!! im a shorty tho!!!
  • Laurie061273
    Options
    I'm so glad you stated how tall you are! Even at 210 you did not "appear" overweight at all! I, too and 6' tall, only 268lbs. I started at 285 though I don't see a difference. I can't wait for the day I can post a 180lbs picture!

Congratulations!!!
  • LittleRedBird18
    LittleRedBird18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I, too, have a lot of bad family history hanging over my head. My number one reason for wanting lose weight is to avoid diabetes. But seeing how much of a difference 30 pounds makes, I am so motivated to keep going. Damn, you look good! Very sexy and sleek, and beautiful of course. :)
  • kmattson84
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! That really gives me a lot of motivation!! I've been 30 lbs overweight before, and lost it, and felt great. I've since then had a baby, and am about 40 lbs overweight now. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on the new healthier version of you!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Woooowzah!!!! You look amazing!!

How tall are you because you definitely wear 180 beautifully!

I'm 6' tall :smile: and thank you very much!!

I knew it !!! I was like there is now way she was 200 anything, maybe its a misprint.lol. You look great in both pics!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Woooowzah!!!! You look amazing!!

How tall are you because you definitely wear 180 beautifully!

I'm 6' tall :smile: and thank you very much!!

I'm 6'1 and can't wait to hit 190! 180 is my ultimate goal, but 190 is my first one!!!
  • kens07
    kens07 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! It makes sense that youre 6' and 180 pounds, because you look like you weigh a whole lot less! You look amazing!
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job... You look amazing!! Thats what happens with hard work and dedication!!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute, wait a minute. You mean to tell me that after pic is 180? OMG you look wonderful!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!