Options

Replies

• lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Whoops I forgot to mention that, I'm 5'9.5
    [/quote]

this even gives me more hope because our height is so close. I'm 5'8! Yesss...thank you so much for posting!! We have similar body types. I know my waist is in here somewhere. LOL I hope it will look as awesome as yours!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I weigh exactly 292 today...so nice to see what can be accomplished...thanks so much
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love that shirt!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing!!! Thanks for the info on Paleo/Primal, I'll be checking that out. Like you I have tried what seems like them all!!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    You were beautiful before and you are stunning now! So proud that you were my friend from the very start! I will be with you as you lose the next 20 lbs :) Congrats Fairuz!
  • jlr2001
    jlr2001 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just wow!
  • watcheronthewall
    Options
    You look amaaazing!! I love seeing these transformations. This is an unbelievable achievement and you should be so proud.

Can I ask you how your skin has coped with the dramatic loss?
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful at any weight (your smile is fabulous)! But I agree with others that you look wonderful and all your hard work is paying off! You've done an amazing job, and congratulations to you!
  • gadiamonde
    Options
    You inspire me! I am just starting and I am going to give the Paleo diet a shot!
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Wow! I have 119ish pounds to lose, so this is very inspiring!
  • DavidCHobby
    Options
    You truly look like a different person. Just think, you could have committed a massive crime a year ago and a point-blank eyewitness could not pick you out of a lineup today. You shoulda robbed a bank!!!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow...look at that hourglass you are rockin!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    great work, and welcome to the 110 pound club. that is my total weight loss, as well.
  • jtakingcareofherself
    jtakingcareofherself Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! What a change! You should be so proud of yourself for taking control over your life and you relationship with food!
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well done! You were very pretty before too.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    excellent loss. WOW. You are an inspiration, Be proud, gf!!!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow! How inspiring!
  • BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! COngrats!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Where are you hiding those pounds? How tall are you?..... You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!