Really dude? Do your own leg work...

Options
13»

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    What you should do is get her name and number...but then rub it in your buddies face that you are taking her out and he is not because you have the balls to ask
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Any girl worth dating is worth risking rejection for. Sorry he had a hard divorce, but seriously- before moving in for the aforementioned neck-punch, just tell him to think of how that girl would react to him sending some other dude for her phone number like some high school freshman. If he comes up nervously and asks shyly for her number, chances are she'll think it's cute and be flattered. If he hides in a corner and makes you ask...she'll probably think he's a mite bit mental and pass altogether. Or worse yet, she'll think YOU'RE the sweet one for doing that for your insecure buddy, then get the hots for you instead, making it just one big, messy awkward sandwich. Just don't go there.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i think i would have to neck punch a grown man who asked for my number to give to his friend! :laugh:

I literally laughed out loud at my desk when I read this. Thanks for adding that to my day! :bigsmile:
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about squats. now I'm sad.
    But hey, maybe if your friend did some squats, he could be a real man and do it himself.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    What are we in high school? Tell him to write her a note. I like you. Do you like me? Check yes or no :love:
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    That's how I met my husband, kind of. A coworker asked me for my number and said he was too shy to ask me himself. Turns out he hadn't asked them to do that, but I didn't know that yet. I was not impressed with the approach thinking someone so timid would be boring, but figured "why not, we can have coffee and see; at least he doesn't sound arrogant."

Meanwhile, coworker told HIM that I'd just randomly come up and handed off my number saying I wanted him to call me.

We didn't find out until 3 months later that we'd both been tricked. We forgave our mutual acquaintance, and invited her to the wedding. :)
  • amandajam2012
    Options

Me, "Yeah hey this is crazy... we BS at the gym here and there, but like my buddy wants your name and number... no you've never seen him. Yeah hes too shy to show his face. So whats the digits?" O_o

Totally just read that to the tune of "call me maybe"

Hey I just me you. This is crazy. Heres my number. Call me maybe.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options

Me, "Yeah hey this is crazy... we BS at the gym here and there, but like my buddy wants your name and number... no you've never seen him. Yeah hes too shy to show his face. So whats the digits?" O_o

Totally just read that to the tune of "call me maybe"

LOL LOL (I can't stand guys that have no balls!!)
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Honestly, I'm still stuck on the comment where it mentions how guys don't like to talk about their 'feelings'.

Seriously should encounter the group of guys I associate with. I'd swear that's all they do: talk about feelings and emotions.

Then again, the running joke is that they're biggest group of feminine males we know...
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    If I were single, I would say "If your friend would like my number, he can come over and talk to me and ask me for himself"

Does he ask his mom to dress him for dates??