Am I eating wrong?

Options
Hi,
I have a question. I've been eating healty and have been working out daily, but today I've weighted myself and I gained 3kg (6lbs).
I really don't know what I did wrong. Can anyone help or give me some advice?

Replies

• jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy doesn't mean not eating. Increase portions. Eat more.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Your diary's open, which is great - how accurate would you say it is?

What's your age, height, starting weight?
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    at 18, there's always a chance you're just growing with weight gain.

If you look the same in the mirror, the weight gain may not mean much.
  • Unfortified
    Unfortified Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm 18, 65 inches high and my starting weight was 198 lbs
  • Unfortified
    Options
    ok, thanks :)
  • Unfortified
    Options
    So I'm eating to less?
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl you gotta eat more. Try to eat 3 main meals for about 350 calories each and 2-3 snacks in between for 150-200 calories each. You are not eating enough. Also make sure to add fruits and vegetables
  • Unfortified
    Options
    Yeah girl you gotta eat more. Try to eat 3 main meals for about 350 calories each and 2-3 snacks in between for 150-200 calories each. You are not eating enough. Also make sure to add fruits and vegetables

Ok, thanks. That was my main question actually :)
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    First off, you are eating too little. You net very low calories.

Also, add more fresh foods (fruits, veggies and lean meats). Processed foods aren't the best option and it doesn't look like you have much fruit and veggies in your diet.
  • epayne75
    epayne75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    eat more, healthy foods but more of them!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    if your diary's accurate/genuine, you look like you are heading for some serious health problems and may have an eating disorder if not, have fun trolln
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    if your diary's accurate/genuine, you look like you are heading for some serious health problems and may have an eating disorder if not, have fun trolln

I think from her appreciative responses its obvious she isn't trolling. good grief. she's 18 young and needs some helpful guidance...

the other responses are correct. eat more...eat close to the allowed calories assigned to you and eat more natural foods and less food from a box or package.

hope that will help.
  • Unfortified
    Options

I think from her appreciative responses its obvious she isn't trolling. good grief. she's 18 young and needs some helpful guidance...

the other responses are correct. eat more...eat close to the allowed calories assigned to you and eat more natural foods and less food from a box or package.

hope that will help.

Of course it will ;) I just went to refrigirator for some fruit and enjoyed it! I'm really looking forward to change my diet. I just ate to less today cause I was desperate I've gained weight.