Need in supporters/friends

Options
Hi MFP, I'm not new here been logging in off/on for awhile now. I am looking for people who will support me be a friend to be and help me out. I don't really get much support from the people in my life as I don't really live normal. I am 22 years old and I have a 3 year old with my boyfriend of 4 years and I live with his family of 13 who are Hmong(asian). Thats not relevent but its sort of important to the way I eat because they eat totally different then I do(i'm white by the way). I'm an emotional and bored eater and most of the time I can't tell when I am full or when to stop. I am not really sure what to eat to help me loose weight. Before my pregnancy I weight 227lbs and after pregnancy I weighted 280lbs then I found this sight and went down to 265 and I lost track and gained back up to 280lbs. I am not happy with that or with the way I look. I am suppose to be going to california in November for a wedding and I am depressed that I will go but I will not be happy with my body and be insecure going. If their is anybody that could and would support me and be a friend PLEASE feel free to contact me. :)

Replies

• lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • FalseWall
    FalseWall Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Send me a request, I can give you some information to get you back on track...Things I don't want to share on the forums.....
  • polarities
    Options
    I'm sending you a request also. :)