Hello, student, gamer and huge harry potter fan here...

Options
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi, seeing as fitness pal keeps telling me to stop being a loner and add some friends lol.
So hello!
I'm a student in England, currently on an industrial placement and wanting to get back to where I have been before weight wise.

Most of my friends are overweight, obese in fact and I see them time and time again go on diets, barely stick to them and then just go back to how they were having lost no weight. No matter how much everyone supports them. Me, I am considered the upper edge of normal by BMI and I don't want to creep that tiny bit further into overweight. All I want is (the typical wish) to have a flat/toned stomach. I've just brought a bike to cycle to and from work, mostly because I was sick of walking 40minutes each way, but we'll pretend it was for fitness lol.

I used to be amazingly fit and I want it back!

I am also, as mentioned, a huge harry potter fan, unfortunatly love a drink (I am a student after all! :drinker: ) and a girl gamer :) anyone who loves either of those things, feel free to add me, it'll be nice to have some support!

Thanks guys! Peace out. :smile:

p.s Can you tell I discovered the smilies towards the end...? ;) lol

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I love Harry Potter and gaming! Feel free to add me :)
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love the HP Books, and love to play games. Feel free to add me.
  • 1always1
    Options
    Massive HP fan here - as you can tell by my UN! I'm a student and a gamer too, I'll friend you :)
  • bixa
    bixa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Harry potter fan as well. I've read all of them a zillion times,and have recently discovered the audio books. They are fantastic, I definitely reccomend them. I also enjoy gaming. I'm still on a skyrim kick right now. I've gotta get it out of my system though, college plus skyrim isn't a good combo for me.

Anyhow, this site is a great tool and you'll find success if you stick to it. I always see results when I actually log. Then I get lazy and stop, then I gain it all back. Le sigh. Best of luck to you!
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a major HP fan... siriusly. :D

But other than that..... I just walk everywhere (which is good) and work in a bakery (which is bad).

If you want to know more, just message/friend me!
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HUGE HP fan and recently graduated student. Feel free to add :)
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Play me in starcraft, and add me because you are a female gamer.

:)