Some victories so far and pics!!

Options
CLShrader2
CLShrader2 Posts: 46 Member
I am so close to my halfway point and just wanted to post some of the victories I've had so far. I feel so good already and I can't wait to reach my goal!

My victories so far:
1. My mother and mother-in-law have both been inspired by me and have both lost 10 lbs.
2. I can buy some cute tops again!! Soon will be cute pants.
3. I have started to wear some of my heels and I don't feel like I'm going to fall over OR that the heel is going to break.
4. I am UNDER 200 lbs for the first time in 5 years!!
5. My 4 year old tells me how good I look at least every other day! :D

Halfway Progress photos:
Before:

33653610150349407097352.jpg

33896520992356806401732.jpg

Now:
62056910150943632227352.jpg

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Lookin' awesome!! Keep up the awesome/hard work.
  • Thaliafitchick
    Options
    good job!!!
  • morrigansmom11
    morrigansmom11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to Rock the Weight off Sista...your doing a great job!!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You're doing amazingly! Looking great too! Don't stop!
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    Fantastic! You look beautiful! Keep up the good work!
  • CLShrader2
    Options
    Thank you all! :D
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Good for you! FANTASTIC progress!
  • CLShrader2
    Options
    Thanks!

I'm always looking for positive friends if any of you would like a new one just send me the invite! :D
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference... you look GREAT! Your daughter is a cutie too :) Keep on going!
  • CLShrader2
    Options
    Thanks! She certainly is. She's the reason I'm doing this. I want make sure I'm around for a very long time. :D
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and cute top!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    nice to see one of your happiest results is inspiring those you love. great work. I have sent you a friend request.
  • CLShrader2
    Options
    Thanks!

I think I love that both of my moms have started losing weight MORE than I have lost weight. They are both close to 300lbs and very unhealthy. My mom quit smoking in Feb and is slowing changing her diet (mainly her Pepsi consumption) after her July 6th emergency surgery where she found out she was 273lbs. She has just begun but 10lbs in a month after a major surgery with a 14 inch scar on her abdomen is amazing to me. My MIL has diabetes and is also around my mother's weight. I'm unsure exactly, because she hasn't told me her weight. I would just guess she's very close to my mom's weight because they are similar in size. She has started using her treadmill and dropped 10 lbs in the past month as well. I'm so proud of both of them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!