Let's be MFP buddies if you workout and...

Options
1. Can feel your booty and thighs jiggle as you run on the treadmill, but you tell yourself it won't always be like that. But, even if they never completely go away, at least you'll have solace in knowing they will jiggle a tad bit less.

2. If you ever got excited to see a thigh gap that was the circumference of a dry-erase marker tip and made both your DAY and NIGHT! Or even if you have been at your goal weight and never really had a much of a thigh gap anyway!

3. If a song by *NSYNC ( or insert-other-guilty-old-pleasure-band-here) comes on Pandora during your workout and you don't care how completely silly you look, you will mouth the words, get into it, and have even more fun enjoying your workout!

4. You actually start enjoying your workouts because you know every time you complete one, you feel just THAT much better, you are one step closer to your goal, and you are healthier from the inside and out!

And even if none of these apply to you, let's be MFP buddies anyway! :-)

Replies

• xtrordinari
    Options
    You are hilarious! Please feel free to add me. :)
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thats great!!!! You bet your @ss I am mouthing and dancing to NSYNC on the elliptical at the gym not caring at all! And, what's a thigh gap (insert humor - I really know what one is just never had one).

Thanks for making me giggle today!!!! :happy:
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    1. They jiggle so bad sometimes it hurts....
    2. What the hell is a thigh gap? LOL
    3. Mine is New Kids on The Block :) Love me some Joey!
    4. I feel better everyday :)

Feel free to add me but after you read this disclaimer: I swear and you will find alcohol *gasp* in my diary on occasion.
  • booksavvybabe
    booksavvybabe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LOL, I wanna be your friend!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!! Friend request coming!
    O and I'm guilty of just belting the song out like a rockstar (in my own mind)....this works though since my gym is in my garage.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to be your friend, possibly for the sole reason of listening to nsync. They are on my playlist, and I still get excited when they come on. And you sound pretty great. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! That's ME! :laugh:
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure IS N*Sync! And I have NEVER had a thigh gap.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    1. They jiggle so bad sometimes it hurts....
    2. What the hell is a thigh gap? LOL
    3. Mine is New Kids on The Block :) Love me some Joey!
    4. I feel better everyday :)

Feel free to add me but after you read this disclaimer: I swear and you will find alcohol *gasp* in my diary on occasion.
    Hahaha, the first thing I thought when I read this was "Is it okay if it's NKOTB?" :)
  • DizzyNurse
    Options
    You're hilarious!
    I am brand new on here and not sure how to add people, but am always looking for support and encouragement---
    However, like one other post said I do swear and you will occasionally find alcohol on my food list. One of my new goals is NO drinking beer during the week, but I will still have some on the weekends once in a while.

P.S.-- I know it says I've been on here since March 2011--- that's when I signed up. This week is the first time I've used MFP.

:drinker:
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Yay! As my first graders would say, " You guys rock! " I swear, if I had a group of friends like you to workout with, it would be my absolute favorite part of the day! :tongue:

Thigh gaps are what most of the girls I work with have and still think they are overweight. They are highly overrated. If I had them, my carbs would lose a permanent home and be devastated. :noway:

Haha, and as far as alcohol goes, I'm trying to see if, how, and when I'll fit it in. There's a huge bottle of wine staring me down every time I open the fridge, but then I choose my water instead because I've wasted too much time anyway and " The 15 Awesomest Boy Bands" has come back from a commercial break and my dogs don't want to be embarrassed watching it by themselves.:blushing:

Thank you guys for making ME laugh today!
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ahhhh this makes me laugh! adding you now :)) yay mfp buddies!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    As much as I love NSync, my heart will forever belong to Nick Lachey and 98 degrees.

Feel free to add me!
  • Queenie_O
    Queenie_O Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I know I'm jiggling less because last week the kids that used to moo at me when I walk outside yelled out "looking good, Mama!" instead. Don't get me wrong, I still want to run them down and slap the stupid out of them for their previous comments; but still, it's nice the little punks noticed.

I thought thigh gap was some sort of urban myth, no?

I love NSYNC, but Tom Jones turns me into a singing fool on that treadmill! If Teddy Pendergrass comes on you'd swear I was a member of OK Go. <-- don't care that I've dated myself with those, either. :)

I don't like to work out, but I sure hate missing one more.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I jiggle, but no for long.
    TVLand dreams of Jeanie, I dream of thigh gap.
    Disco is my weakness
    I love working out after it's over :)

PS: Friend request on the way :)
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    I'm so glad to see that I am not the only one who experiences all of this! :-)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! I lip sync EVERYTHING while I run! Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy....so happy it's not just me!
  • luckypoisonivy
    Options
    Haha thats awesome! I cant wait to jiggle less, but I wont lie, I kinda like looking like an idiot when I work out :)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    1,2,and 4 apply to me, but I run outside, not on the treadmill! Hope that doesn't disqualify me!

Of course, my booty and thighs jiggle less by the day. It is almost more like a muscular jiggle now. I love to run! :D
  • susiebear29
    Options
    ha ha ha great post!! you have made me laugh on an otherwise crappy day so thank you!! wish more people had your sense of humour!! feel free to add me!! :smile: