Workin out in my....

Options
13»

Replies

• Spanntastic12
    Options
    I go for my shorts and a tank top when out and about working out. If i'm home then then just the shirts. I hate the way t shirts feel as I try to workout.

But however you feel most comfortable...go for it! I hate the added laundry I have too though so you may wanna go for the less option.
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    Workout in a thong! I'd pay to see that!
    ahaha i do that actually.
    just a bra and underwear. i mean, i am working in my room
    alone or with my boyfriend so what does it matter, right?
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    well naked half naked, fully clothed..just dnt do it in socks on the carpets HAHAHAHAHA...had a 5 second near death incident during my evening workout. I took one salsa move too fast and bout hit the splits :laugh: :laugh:

but yeah..if im at home i just prefer less restriction, less laundry, and more freedom. wish i could strip naked every single time i step on a scale HA i like to imagine the little clothing i have on adds about 2-3lbs and YES i imagine it actually counts :bigsmile:
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    If i'm home then then just the shirts. I hate the way t shirts feel as I try to workout.

:huh: shorts? are we half asleep over there? lol
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I might try working out in my sports bra once but I usually where my spandex shorts and i have an exercise top that's pink and nylon/spandex and quite tight when newly washed. I dunno, i like the tight because it kind of keeps all the jiggles in place. When nothing on me is moving, I find it easer TO move :laugh:
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Just went for a shirtless 3.3 mile run. It's hot. It's night. No sunburn. Comfy. :)
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    I work out in nothing but Zensah compression clothing only: sports bra, tshirts, shorts, tights, socks. Sweat? The clothing is made of special materials that is designed to soak up sweat and pull it away from your body. Never again will I wear regular clothing to work out. (i need to be a spokesperson for them lol)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Butt naked. I just hold my boobs. Makes me feel free.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Butt naked. I just hold my boobs. Makes me feel free.

I work out naked too......but I don't even hold my boobs. It's good think I usually go to a womens only gym, this could get weird otherwise!!
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Zensah? Must make a google search upon this topic LOL...and holding boobs while working out? LOL..funny...I prefer to let them get a workout of their own HAHAHAHAHA
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Guy code....never tell a hot chick to work out in MORE clothes.

I agree with this man. I trhink u need to work out in whatever you feel comfortable in.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Guy code....never tell a hot chick to work out in MORE clothes.

I agree with this man. I trhink u need to work out in whatever you feel comfortable in.

LOL...yeah I've kinda just stuck to what I was doing in the first place...minus the socks on the carpet :laugh: