pop ups on this site

Options
eleslie1989
eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
iv been a member since feb this year and iv never had a problem until the past week. i keep getting pop ups saying iv won an ipad ect. my anti virus is saying there are unsafe parts on this website but its never said that before. anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    No pop ups here but they do have a ad my computer always blocks and shows as cannot be displayed because it is being blocked bc its malware/adware.
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I use Firefox or Chrome as my web browsers of choice and never see pop ups or ads for that matter.
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Never happened to me, do you have a pop up blocker on your browser?
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    I use Firefox or Chrome as my web browsers of choice and never see pop ups or ads for that matter.

^^^^ This^^^
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I use Chrome and never get one.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    yea, use chorme and get an adblocking program or addon.
  • eleslie1989
    Options
    i use chrome too. iv NEVER had a problem with the site untill now. i have mcafee and when i first come on the site it says it has blocked some content but i still get a pop up. any ideas how to fix this. im not brilliant with this sort of thing
  • eleslie1989
    Options
    anyone know what "text master" is? iv just noticed that ipad, and computer on this feed is in bold and when i hover over it, it brings up a window saying textmaster and a survey to be completed for an iphone. what the hell is happening!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    No pop-ups... or ads. I have Ghostery on my browser.