It never gets old...awesome NSV today. :)

Options
megalin9
megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
This is the first time I've posted about an NSV, but it's worth mentioning to me...I was walking my laps at work this morning on my break, and as I was about to pass a work friend of mine that I haven't seen in a few weeks, he stopped me and had this funny smile on his face like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it. I gave him a quizzicle look back, and finally he said, "I'm trying to think of the best way to say this...but...you look...FANTASTIC!" He said that he noticed it yesterday and would have said something then, but he didn't recognize me at first. I immediately started blushing, of course. I was so flattered and so happy! I'm sure he was hesitant to say anything knowing I'm married, but I can take a compliment! It made my day! That and losing 2lbs since last week. :)

Replies

• 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    wow! That's super awesome! :D
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That would have made my day too:) Keep up the good work!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    That's great! Thanks for sharing!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    So great! I have a big smile on my face!
  • kj2322
    kj2322 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    A non-scale victory!
  • nly1972
    nly1972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?

I've been dying to ask that question every time I see it posted. LOL.

Awesome compliment!
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    those never get old - keep up the good work.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Really cool, huh!
  • landay
    landay Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love this!!! Great job on your hard work. The men acting awkward at work because they don't know how to tell you that they've noticed your weight loss and you look great has been one of my absolute favorite parts of losing weight.
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome! but what is NSV though?
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I feel that when you get compliments like that it makes you try that much harder and continue this journey. Keep it up!
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    That's wonderful and those are such nice things to hear. I had one today too and that was from an older gentleman that I do a weekly radio show with....He saw me at the county fair last night and he told me today that he thought I looked like a model!

I thought that was really sweet!

Not bad for 40~ hehehehe~

Keep ROCKIN it all you MFP peeps!

Remember YOU DETERMINE YOUR WORTH......NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!