Any Zumba Success Out There?

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnaLeigh35
    AnnaLeigh35 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Try this site. I use it a lot to calculate calories for things that I can't find in MFP.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I started taking Zumba classes 3 weeks ago. I go at least 3 times a week in addition to my strength training and 6 days of cardio. I have the Zumba on Wii and opened it and tried it once but , i really prefer the classes with the people and strobe lights. For me it is an extreme workout and i feel so pumped and actually feel Sexy when im done.
  • Lutadora
    Lutadora Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Zumba has made the difference for me! The best cardio workout! It's so fun you don't even feel like you're working out!

In less than 3 months of doing Zumba (4-5 hours a week, live classes), I've gone down three pants sizes! I've lost 3 inches from my chest, 3 inches from my waist, and 3 inches from my hips! I wear a Polar FT4 HRM and on average burn about 750 calories per hour.

If you haven't tried Zumba, don't wait any longer. It is so much fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!