Low calorie cocktail recipes

Options
dzstephy
dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
I wanted to start this thread for us to exchange low calorie cocktail recipes. I learned my lesson this weekend - calories in cocktails add up pretty fast. Has anyone had success with the skinnygirl cocktail recipes? I made a skinnygirl sangria yesterday but I still somehow ended up to consume 600 calories!

Replies

• zopta3
    zopta3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl.co has great recipes.I also use Baja Bobs 0-10 calorie mixers with vodka,coconut rum or fruit wine with diet cranberry juice or a clear diet soda to cut calories.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    diet soda and high proof alcohol, like vodka, rum, tequila. low carb and low cal.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    also the crystal light mocktail flavours are really yummy.
  • secretidentity
    Options
    I love to drink a "Gin Rickey" which is Gin and soda water with a lime. The most refreshing cocktail I have ever had, has zero sugar, and leaves less of a hangover because it is a clear alcohol.
  • nrbromert
    nrbromert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The big calorie eater is the mixer. The alcohol is really only about 65-70 calories an ounce.
  • aachevro7
    aachevro7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally drink Bacardi Dragon Berry with Club Soda and a Lime wedge squirted in when I'm cutting weight.

Only comes to 69calories for the Bacardi 1oz and 0 calories for the Club Soda. :)
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I always stick to malibu and I usually mix it with diet. It tastes really good and kinda makes you feel a little tropical. I also like effen black cherry and diet. Malibu is 51 calories per oz. It's not too bad :)