Boob job vs laser hair removal?

Options

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Hair removal for sure! During the summer I shave every other day and no matter what I do, I get shave bumps.

As for the boob job...when I got pg with my first I was an A cup. Four babies later, I am now a 34DD and the last child was weaned 6 years ago. I'm happy with the girls. :bigsmile:
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    Boob job. You can always shave...But you can't change your boobs any other way.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I would choose hair removal -- and this is coming from someone that isn't very hairy and has small boobs. lol
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal does not work... I have tried it and it wasn't work it...not even a reduction.. I started going to have electrolysis (my sister started when I started laser and she is going for her last treatment, as I start my 3rd treatment) plus its much cheaper and doesnt hurt as bad....

I say YES to the boob job....and electrolysis (for 30 mins I pay $40).

Good luck to you!
  • ocylott
    ocylott Posts: 31
    Options
    For me it'd be the boobs. After 3 kids, they could use a little... revitalizing, shall we say. (And hey, if someone wants to throw in a tummy tuck to get rid of all that extra skin, I'm all for it.)
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Boob job only becuase it's more expensive, you can always get hair removal after any time
  • JimmyeOConnor
    Options
    I wouldn't do either. I'm female and 69 years old. My whiskers are white, thus the electrolysis. I've been doing electrolysis for over 8 years and still have scragglers that won't go away. Electrolysis does some scarring. Boobs are okey as long as they are not over a handful. If boobs are small, maybe.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hands down laser hair removal! Men have always loved my boobs. I just need to learn to love them too. If I could be hairless, OMFGGGGGGG:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Accept and love the way you are.
  • SRR15
    SRR15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hair removal! I'm like you - ivory skin, black hair. I had my entire body done over 5 years ago. Best decision of my life. My underarms and brazilian did grow back because that's just really stubborn hair. Even so, it's finer and sparser. Totally worth it. It was painful for me, especially at the end since the laser gets stronger and smaller each session. I fought the pain by taking aleve before my sessions and using the numbing cream they offer.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Boob job, but not of the implant persuasion. I don't like the idea of something artificial like an implant left inside my body... plus, they never look good on athletic women who cut their body fat down considerably. I'd rather had virtually no boobs, than incredibly fake looking "bolt-ons" like that.

I would like to get mine lifted a bit, and get my nipples repositioned. I've always had low-positioned downward-pointers, naturally, and gaining weight and then losing it has just made that issue worse. They're not the worst looking pair (they've had their fans), but still, I don't see anything wrong with a lift and would do it in a heartbeat if I had the money and wasn't planning for kids in the future (I will likely save up to do it after I have had and breastfed all the children I intend to have. I'm sure if I did it now, I'd have to go for a revision again after kids, from all of the weight gain/loss/changes that occur from breastfeeding). I'd like to not be adjusting them so much so that they aren't pointing in crazy directions in my bras.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    laser hair removal
  • Dark_amethyst
    Dark_amethyst Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Boob job mostly cus I know I will loose fat in them and they will get saggy and I can't fix that really and its easier to shave... :laugh:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    after reading some of the responses, i change my answer to boob job.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Getting my boobs was the best thing I ever did for myself, so you can take that as my vote!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I think you should go for the hair removal but I would definitely try to find someone whose gone to a local doc and ask for their experience. Basically, if you're a person whose having issues because of the hair (such as you break out when you shave certain areas), then go for the hair removal. It's that or you wear compression pants and spend the cash on a great wax job.

You'll want to find someone who knows what they are doing. I think it shouldn't hurt if they are doing it right - that is if you decide to go with the hair removal.

As for the boobs, I'd avoid it. There are so many reports out there of problems with chemicals getting into the blood stream after one explodes that it's just not worth it. I think that women tend to worry too much about having the perfect body and they don't realize that they are perfect just as they are and they need to accept themselves. Frankly, save the money on both and use it on an adventure - go somewhere where you can enjoy yourself and explore and do something fun.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    hair removal. All boobs are beautiful.
  • MontgomeryRats
    Options
    Laser hair removal. I can't imagine there is any reason I would ever regret having my leg hair gone, but I can imagine lots of scenarios in which I would regret having a foreign object implanted into my body.

I've had laser (legs and underarms) and wish I had done it years ago.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Based on the condition my boobs are in now I'd say laser hair removal.

But if my boobs started to get droopy or gross or any smaller than they are now I'd probably go for the boob job.
  • rumor23
    rumor23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Boobs cause' it makes the fat look smaller. Plus, hair removal is a choice. If I get mad at the hubby I can go gorilla for a week or so and really get him going. Wear pants and long sleeves can get me an extra week :) Also, Ta ta's look good no matter what you wear. But this is just what I would do if I had the choice, everyone is different