100lbs gone, push me for the last 17! -guy

Options
RickyN29
RickyN29 Posts: 69 Member
I have just 17 lbs to go until I reach my goal. I could really use a push. Currently 207, goal of 190. Every time I get to 200 I get relaxed on my dedication!

I found a great shot of me before to compare to!

Ricky%2520Fat%2520%2526%2520Skinny%2520Vest.jpg

Replies

• ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look like your own younger brother!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a fabulous job! Besides looking thinner you look years younger as well. Congrats on your success so far.
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    what a nice dresser you are! you look fantastic :) great work.
  • reggiepe
    reggiepe Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can do it Ricky!

Seriously, I know you can. You were my inspiration. You and I were about the same build and had the same lifestyle changes to make. Since that first conversation that you an I had, I have lost 59 lbs. I want to catch up to you.......but I do not want to beat you to your goal. You get there first, you deserve it. Pull up the boot straps and lets get this thing done.
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look like your own younger brother!

I agree with this :)
  • Keirasmama06
    Options
    Wow, you look so much younger too. :D Congrats!!
  • MaryMcnz
    MaryMcnz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you look great!:smile:
  • 3lilkids
    3lilkids Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good analogy. Could even be father and son. Keep it going, you are so close. Imagine how you will feel when you hit that mark.
  • shadesofjade77
    Options
    You look amazing and I bet you feel even better! Your before and after pics alone should be enough to inspire you to reach your goal. You are the perfect example of success and now all of us are looking to you to reach that goal. :) Look how far you've come! Why stop now?
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job!!! WELL DONE
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    great work, you look like a completly diffrent, younger person
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ricky - you are doing great! Don't worry if it takes you alittle while longer. You will get there!!
  • bebajensen
    Options
    Ricky I am the queen of Yo Yo diets. I feel your pain. I don't have much weight to loose but it seems that just when I only have 5 or 10 lbs to loose I slack off and start gaining again. The key I belief is to go back to the dedication and meticulous counting and tracking that you were doing when you started.

You can do it. Don't give up. Congratulations on your success.
  • nikkidubert
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great work!!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is amaaazing!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so proud of you. You are inspirational. Keep kicking butt because 17 pounds is nothing compared to what you have already lost. You can do it.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    You're a cutie.....I'm sure you can do the last 17lb and stay strong.....Congrats on your loss, that's amazing!!!
  • santi251
    santi251 Posts: 47
    Options
    U got it dude! PUSH PUSH PUSH! U LOOK WONDERFUL BTW!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    well first off, congrats because you look like an entirely new person who looks about 10 years younger! and secondly. KEEP AT IT. dont give up now when you're so close to getting your goal! settling is not an option, go all the way and get what you want!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!