NSV NSV BEST EVER FOR ME

Options
In Dec 2011 my CHOLESTEROL was 310
As of today, Aug 3, 2012 it is 189.......................:):)

My LDL in Dec 2011 was 217
As of today, Aug 3, 2012 it is 106........................:):)

My HDL has always been good even when I ate unhealthy can't figure that one out.

I am now in the HEALTHY RANGE on charts...this is the best news I have heard since Jan 2011, when I decided enough is enough...I want to enjoy the rest of my years as healthy as possible. My grandaughter put MFP on my smartphone:)
I bought the fitbit toward the end of April 2012 and started stepping.....I am over the MILLION mark in steps and I am so proud of my accomplishments thus far on this journey. I took the first challenge of a great lady for May and I exceeded my wildest dreams.
THE PALS I have met and stayed in a continuing relationship with are awesome. Your encouragements and inspirations are phenomenal on this site. I do not intend to quit logging on as this is a lifetime change going on.
I am turning 66 soon and I have challenged myself in the last few mos to believe in ME..quit moaning, whining, groaning and just get moving. I have a right knee replacement, back surgery, numberous surgeries , arthritis spurs on neck and horrid knees, but that has not stopped me...Sure there are some days I feel bad so I rest at least once a week.
THANK YOU MFP for this wonderful site. You probably have been responsible for extending my life another 10 yrs.......and I owe so much to GOD for answering my prayers when I felt like giving up and HIS sweet still voice said YOU CAN DO THIS...PTL...I have done this:)
Pandorian, helloitsdan, EM2WL, scoobydoo and numberous others have made this possible as well.
DAYLIGHT IS BURNING SO GET MOVING..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you for allowing me your precious time. :smile: :happy:

Replies

• SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Awesome news Di! So happy you're doing so great!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That is great, wonderful, fabulous news! And btw? You're pretty awesome too! 8)
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That is great news Nannabanaana. My numbers hove come down significantly too. I am glad to have you as one of my pals. And I love it every morning when you post
  • nannabannana
    Options
    That is great news Nannabanaana. My numbers hove come down significantly too. I am glad to have you as one of my pals. And I love it every morning when you post

DO YOU? My Daddy used to do that to us as kids!!! :)
  • sam76943
    sam76943 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yay for you, Nanna!
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Yay! How fantastic is that news? :happy: Very happy for you! Congrats on all the hard work!!!
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, what great numbers!! So happy for you and it's great to see your hard work pay off.
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has really paid off! Thanks for sharing your successes with us! You're a great lady and it's a lot of fun reading your posts! Blessings to you!
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Di, you really do ROCK!!! You have been a blessing to us, Sweet Friend, and I believe your post will continue to help many. Be blessed and take care........Love ya!!!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Di, you really do ROCK!!! You have been a blessing to us, Sweet Friend, and I believe your post will continue to help many. Be blessed and take care........Love ya!!!

LOve you too sweet friend:)
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Your hard work has really paid off! Thanks for sharing your successes with us! You're a great lady and it's a lot of fun reading your posts! Blessings to you!

Thank you, you are so special :)
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Nannab, that is so awesome to read. I am so happy for you and this is the best NSV a person could have. You are amazing.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is GREAT news! :drinker:
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

DO YOU? My Daddy used to do that to us as kids!!! :)

I said that to my son this morning; although, I have to admit, it took more effort than that to get him off the couch.
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job Di and you should be so proud of yourself. Just goes to show walking and eating right can sure help on that blood work... Your an inspiration to so many of your friends...:-)
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    That is so wonderful! I love hearing such positive results! My last cholesterol reading was 217. My HDL was wonderful though. I can't wait to see how much it has dropped from exercise and clean eating! Keep up the good work!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Thanks once again to my wonderful pals. I started strength training late Aug. been in and out of hospital s 4 times in Oct for so many problems, non cused by myself. BUTTTTTT I am still strength training and I LOVE IT.........BEST thing Ihave done for me in a longtime. All the reports from Drs say I AM FIT AND HEALTHY what better news is that ya'll?
    I thank GOD for MFP and my awesome pals whom I love very much:)

My flappy bat arm wings are not so flabby anymore.......Early bird gets the worm.

HUGS< LOVE< AND PRAYERS, DI
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Options
    You have provided so much motivation for many people. Thank you for posting this. And, also thank you for the support that you give me.
    Linda
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is AWESOME, congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!