Name droppers!!!

Options

Replies

• freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati Bengals - David Fulcher, James Brooks, Max Montoya, Boomer Esiason were my neighbors. Doug Pelphry

My cousin used to babysit Tom Brownings kids (Cincinnati Reds). He would come to family parties. Dave Parker, Chris Sabo

When working at the airport, Bill Goldberg, Ron Jeremy (he would sign autographs "Rock out with your C$%& out"), Johnny Bench, Manute Bol, Little Richard (wow in person), Randy Moss, Barry Sanders, Kyle Petty, Sinbad, Coach Bob Huggins (on same flight with me), Im not the babys daddy Maury Povich,

Nascars Richard Petty at his own museum (my wife accidentally touched his bum), Micheal Waltrip, Carl Edwards, David Stremme, Scott Riggs, Jeff Hammond, Dave Marcis, Steven Wallace (Rustys son), Frank Kimmel, before and after place crash Jack Roush

NBA Penny Hardaway who was hanging out with the one and only Steve Urkel Jaleel White.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • Ian_McC
    Ian_McC Posts: 19
    Options
    I saw John Leguizamo doing an interview in the lobby during a Latino film festival at a theater I used to work at in San Diego.

It was every bit as thrilling as it sounds.
  • dylsmom99
    dylsmom99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was on the dignitary protection team with FDNY EMS and met Pope John Paul II and President George W. Bush

me too!... except i got to meet clinton and take him home,,,,, bush,,,, and fidel castro,,,, and the president of iran ( i slept with him,,lol)... ok,,, so i was next door,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,, that was a fun job,,,,, got to hob nob with secret service which was hot,, they only employ the sexiest of men!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Friends with Brandon Barnes, the drummer for Rise Against. Known him since high school.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I used to see Barry Sanders and John Salley all the time at the grocery store where I lived in Michigan. Lots of Pistons and Lions live in Rochester Hills, MI.

Here in Austin, I've seen Kyle Chandler, Luke Wilson, Lance Armstrong and Carson Daly just out downtown.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sat next to Rob Lowe in Starbucks. That's my only chance encounter. I've seen a bunch of celebs at film festivals, like Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz, James Cameron...big names.
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Met Dave Matthews. <3
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i met jonathon taylor thomas when i was a freshman in college.

met mankind at magic mountain

and met shannen dourghty when i worked at a hotel
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Met Christy Alley and gave her a good *kitten* ripping lmao
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Tony Orlando (ya know The Tie a Yellow Ribbon Guy) backstage at one of his shows.
    Richard Carne (Al From Home Improvement) was signing autographs at a mall.
    Chris Powell at Mike G's Big Reveal (THAT'S MY FAVORITE ONE!)
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I've met the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo. And a few 'famous' scientists through university.
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    J-Woww from Jersey Shore and her boyfriend Roger, Zac Brown, Sonja Leigh, Dana White(UFC) I think thats pretty much it... nothing too exciting.
  • Serenity_
    Options
    Courtesy of my job:

Snoop Dogg
    Will Ferrell
    Brandy
    Adam Sandler
    Flava Flav
    Several NFL players
    Justin Bieber
    Dog the bounty hunter
    Sarah Michelle Gellar

To name a few.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Suzanne Vega
    Some Oakland A's player I never heard of,
    Lots of Secret Service people but never the politican
    and I put a parking ticket on Ken Griffey Jr's car.
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Friends with Brandon Barnes, the drummer for Rise Against. Known him since high school.

Well I am envious! They are one of the most amazing bands ever, especially live. My husbands anniversary gift was to see them live a few years ago :)

I've met quite the number of hockey players from the NHL.
    Kris Roe from the ataris, we browsed records together. Hunter and Jade from AFI. The band Finch and Thursday....
    Oh I am related somehow to Michael Fishman... DJ from Roseann but I have only met him once and it was at a funeral when I was like 5 lol.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Oh boy...

5: Harry Connick Jr. - Again, security. He was pretty cool and more energy then a 9 year old boy.

Jealous! I love him! Saw him in concert from a great distance!

My two significants are;

Alan Rickman, yup, handsome Severus Snape, but a long time before Potter days, and before days of camera phones.

David Tennant, gorgeous ex Time Lord! (In hs time lord costume with a big puffa jacket over it!)
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Alice Cooper - his bus broke down just outside of the town I grew up in. I was 16, I went to the gas station at lunch to get a drink and some chips and got in line behind his roadies, and they were taking FOREVER. I was quietly standing there being polite and he came in and was like "Let the kid get in front of you guys" I turned around and went "OMG... you... you are Alice Cooper!!" and then he said "yes I am and you are" and I told him my name and he gave me a signed photo... it was pretty nifty.

Storm Large - she is an absolute sweet heart.

Danny Lohner – He was really awesome and at the time I had no idea who he was until he said "Oh **** I need to go get on stage"... I was like 17 and at an outdoor concert.

mcchris - if you don't know who his song "Hoodie Ninja" was on a car commercial. He is MC Pee Pants on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Hesh Hepplewhite on Sealab 2021. he worked on The Brak Show, and was a writer for Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. He is really an amazing person who donates a lot of money to Cystic Fibrosis.

Bob McGrath from Sesame street - he comes in yearly to do a televised marathon up here for charity. I got a hug and got to tell him that he was my most favorite human on Sesame street.

Beverley Mahood - she comes in for the same televised marathon for charity, I personally didn't really like her.

Brad Johner - met him at the same televised marathon for charity as Beverley Mahood and Bob McGrath - he is a pretty decent guy.

Rafi - I was a little kid so I really do not remember him, but I still have the autographed record.

And some of the CFL players - not really a big deal unless you are from Canada I guess lol

ETA: Oh and Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed... Shannon Tweed is actually really good friends with a friend of mines mom... he calls them Aunt Shannon and Uncle Gene... I only got to meet them because I didn't believe him lol
  • lillyflawarose1986
    lillyflawarose1986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    JEFFREY WRIGHT , may 2010 WASHINGTON DC, may 2012NEW YORK ( he supports our charity foundation in africa)
    ROBERT DENIRO may 2012 NEW YORK, pretty funny hw we met him , jeffrey hosted a dinner party for our foundation @Robert Deniros restaurant,
    Bill clinton -may 2010 WASHINGTON DC
    THE OBAMAS , washington dc may 2010
    rev jesse james -may 2010 washngton dc
    joyce meyer and bishop eddie long- they did a conference in zimbabwe (my home country)
    alicia keys and swiss beats- met them @ heathrow airport, in the british airways business lounge
    nelson mandela- our charity foundation was invited for his birthday last year
    zimbabwe prime minister - met him thru our charity work in zimbabwe

the list goes on , these madeth most impact for me
  • alyssalamun
    Options
    I sat next to Tim Allen while eating lunch at Daphne's Greek Cafe in North Hollywood. My friend was like "man, that guy looks a lot like Tim Allen." I shrugged and said, "yeah sort of."

At the end of our meal, a boy several tables away wandered over to tell Tim Allen he was a huge fan and blablabla. Me and my friend looked at each other like "Oh....cool."
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    50 Cent, what a guy!

Jimmy Carr (UK Comedian)

The Saturdays lol (I had to stop myself stealing them)