Back again and looking for friends!

Options
Helllloooo everyone I'm Heather, I was on here before but fell off my wagon. Now, I'm back and have backup!!! I would like friends who are very supportive! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

MFP is a really great resource to keep you focused and connect you with a wealth of fitness resources and like minded folks.

1. Log your foods every day - don't skip days, or parts of your day. log everything!
    2. Analyze each day - see where it went good and where it went bad - too much fat? maybe too many carbs? over the calorie limit? Identify and plan how to correct it for tomorrow.
    3. Reach out to the community with questions or advice needs.
    4. Build a network of friends here!
    5. Above all, do not believe everything you read here. There is a lot of great advice, but also some misleading and hype type advice. Part of getting fit is educating yourself in aspects of health and fitness. Make sure any questionable advice is looked at with a scientific eye and look for facts, evidence, and most importantly real world proof.
    6. You are more than a number. Sometimes the scale may not say what you hoped - thats fine. weight loss is not a straight line declination. Its a bumpy line that drops over time. Don't let single day numbers get your focus away from term based results.
    7. Vary your exercises. Your body forms memories and can slow down how it burns fat and builds muscles. Keep it confused! Hit it hard with cardio styles. Build lean muscle to burn even more fat.
    8. and above all - take your photo now! You will want to look back and have a starting BEFORE picture to proudly display along with your series of PRESENT or CURRENT photos during your transformation and continued lifestyle of fitness.

I welcome you, and anyone else out there to add me as a friend. I have made fitness and health my passion and love the idea of folks joining me in my new lifestyle of being fit, healthy, and most importantly - HAPPY!.

I'm here to support and motivate!!! I find my own success comes easier when I help and fuel other folks success.

and remember - most folks care more about the quality of fuel they put in their lawn mowers than the fuel they put in their bodies. Don't be one of those people. Whole foods. Natural foods. Intelligent choices.

Fit for life,
    Mark M. Reed
    aka Marc Mayhem - Fitness Blogger, and Motivator!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary on MyFitnessPal!
  • Kaylabaila
    Kaylabaila Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Helllloooo everyone I'm Heather, I was on here before but fell off my wagon. Now, I'm back and have backup!!! I would like friends who are very supportive! Feel free to add me!!

Hey girl,
    we are in the same boat, I was also on here before, and fell of "My wagon"
    it's funny because I actually use that term and everything. lol
    I am also looking for friends to stay motivated with!
    anyone feel free to add me!
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! :)

Invite sent.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi there, good for you for coming back and making another go of it!! I log in every day, so I would love to be your friend and anyone else who wants to add me who is serious about losing weight and getting (and staying!) healthy.
  • nora62662
    Options
    Hi Heather, I also feel off the wagon and gained my 16 pounds back that I lost. I quit somking and that was all she wrote lol. It nice to see iam not the only one who feel off but they say as long as you keep trying it will happen. My name is Nora and if you would like another friend just add me. Have a great night.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Welcome again! :) I would love to add you!! I can't wait to see how you progress in the next months to come!!! I love Jillian and I also run! I just started running a year ago and I am addicted! I want to run everyday for my exercise. I have two children 6 and 2. I am a stay at home momma who is going back to school for my RN. Stick with it this time around, add as many friends as possible and log everything that you pop into your mouth. I will log three goldfish if I eat them...remember this is about you!!! You can do it!!!
    ~Corina
  • Queenie_O
    Queenie_O Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oh Sweetie, not only have most of us (dare I say all?) fallen off the wagon a time or two, but some of us have tread marks from the wagon rolling right over us. Welcome back!
  • tabachingnomore
    Options
    Hi! I love to be friends with all of you...I also fell off track with my weight and is starting all over gain. Count me in! I want to add you all as my friends here...that way I have no more excuse of slacking off again because you are all watching me. Let's support each other. Thanks.
  • kruthardt
    kruthardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back on the wagon too! Would love to to give you some support too! =)
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    Let's get back on the wagon together!!
  • rippedcutupabs
    Options
    Add me too!
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Back on the wagon again myself, let's motivate each other! Friend request on the way. :-)
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I didn't fall off the wagon, I just stopped paying attention to my body and it got gradually larger. Anyone who feels like it can add me and I would welcome you.