5'8" ladies!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i have my goal weight set as 140, but to be honest im got to rethink that number when i get to 160ish. because i think i might look good at that weight.

Jadejasper I love your banner!!!

I'm 5'8", 59 years old, and this has been a subject of debate for me. My doctor and my husband both say 160 pounds would be fine. I remember weighing 160 and it definitely didn't feel good on my bones. When I felt my best I weighed 135 lbs but that was decades ago. So I've decided to go to 155 (from 198) and then see...and my doctor agreed that was reasonable. Bottom line for me is what's healthy and feels right to ME since it's my body.

Thanks for starting this discussion!
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU LADIES!!!!! congrats to all of you who have lost that weight!!! woooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!! :) you all look great! :):)

these answers have definitely helped me.

my first goal weight was 150. I started at like 198 which was the heaviest I've ever been! gag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    right now, I'm SO CLOSE to 150. I'm at 157. this is the first time EVER seeing 150 anything on the scale!!!!!! I've been overweight for all of my adult life & most of my teenage life! so to me, this is completely unreal. I really wanted answers as to where I should be on the scale since I had no clue other than from reading weight & height charts & before those just seemed so unrealistic, haha.

thank you so much for all your comments!!!!