Starting again, again.

Options
hi, I joined this site months ago and promptly forgot about it. A lot has changed since then and I have decided now is the time to find the real me. I have joined a fitness facility with real trainers and beginning to eat better...we will see where we get to.

Replies

• Tanya5791
    Options
    Welcome back and best wishes to you on your journey to weight loss. I am new to this site please feel free to add me as a friend for mutual support.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Great job for making it back. Look forward to hearing you succeed.:flowerforyou:
  • mad45678
    mad45678 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am starting again, again....I have been going to fitness center 3 times a week, but I can't do the dieting alone. I end up doing really well all day, then overeat at night, watching tv or being online. I'm hoping connecting with others will help me put up with
    cravings for junk for a week or two. Good luck to everyone on this site!
    Madeline
  • Sweetpea64
    Sweetpea64 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am back again as well...luckily there are no limits to the amount of do-overs we get in life.
    It's not over until we quit trying!
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been on this site for a few weeks. I feel pretty good and am only trying to lose weight because I have a half marathon coming up in October and don't want to carry all that extra weight. I have found that I am very disciplined during the day. It's only in the evening that I start to lose control. Snacks are just too tempting!
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back. I love this site - so easy to use and lots of support!! Feel free to add me as friend!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! I hope you stay! Good Luck!
  • waygor
    waygor Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck, all.