Best snack ever!!!

Options
I just had a Arnold Select Honey Wheat sandwich thin, toasted with a wedge of garlic and herb laughing cow cheese. Only 135 calories. So yummy and hit the spot in the afternoon to hold me off till supper.

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Love both of those things, so naturally they should go together! I'll def try this one out...
  • amccarville
    Options
    oooo girl loook at you , 41 pounds, that is awesome. way to go. just starting my journey...again.
  • Eliaheart
    Eliaheart Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy :)

Starting my journey too - we can definitely do this, and we WILL succeed!!! :D
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    That sounds so good. I will be putting those items on my grocery list for sure!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) just those last 10 pounds to go...:tongue: I sometimes feel like it will take me forever! Especially after the holidays ugh!
  • brandonbarnes7
    Options
    I usually grab a handful of almonds to push me through the day, but mmmmm that sounds good too!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    thanks:wink: i love when people share new snack ideas. it make dieting more fun
  • czar1978
    Options
    One of my favorites! :love:
  • DebbieW
    DebbieW Posts: 187
    Options
    That does sound yummy! I discovered that 2 slices of lean turkey deli slices, 1 sliced tomato and 1 cheese string really does the trick fo me. It's like have a sandwich but without the bread and condiments. It too sustains me in between meals. It's only 170 calories.

I'll have to give your snack a try too Eliaheart.

Thanks for sharing the tip!
  • DebbieW
    DebbieW Posts: 187
    Options
    I just had a Arnold Select Honey Wheat sandwich thin, toasted with a wedge of garlic and herb laughing cow cheese. Only 135 calories. So yummy and hit the spot in the afternoon to hold me off till supper.

Okay, sorry, I'm still getting used to posting messages. This is Eliahearts tip for a yummy between the meal snack.