What's your jean size?

Options

Replies

• thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I currently wear a US size 12. Once upon a time I was a US size 4. That was back before vanity sizing started to warp everything.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and weigh 133.6 lbs. I wear size 2 and 4's.....depends on the brand......
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    5'2, size 8. SO awesome to shop single digits. I'll probably still be an 8 when I hit my goal in 7lbs.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" at 130lbs.. Currently in a 2/4 but when I started I was 180lbs 10/12... =D

"Lift Heavy! Run Hard!" =D
    www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness (Your source for Daily Motivation!)
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I'm presuming most of these are US sizes. I'm from UK so different sizing but I'm currently 5'2ish, 129lbs, size 12. However I have bought some size 10 shorts recently - the joys of being in between sizes for the third time!
  • Gabryka
    Gabryka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5'8, 223lbs and between 15/16 and 17/18 atm. Have both and the 15/16 is snug, way more comfortable in the 17/18.. for now :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" weigh around 105, my jean size is a 1.
  • octoberfiddledeedee
    Options
    EmCaroll, tell me your secrets! I'm 5'3" and I wear a 27 European, which I guess is a 4 American. I really want to get down to 1.
  • mathiasg
    mathiasg Posts: 32
    Options
    6'0, 199 lbs, 34 waist jeans. Was a 40-42 waist in January. Hellz yes!
  • xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    Options
    I am 5' 3" and weight 112 and wear a size 0 or 1, sometimes 2, depending on the brand. I used to be size 3 and wasn't trying to lose weight but just tone and now I wear the smaller size.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    5' 1.5"
    114 lbs
    Size 0 (or designer/European size 25), especially at places that "vanity size" like J Crew and Express.

At 5 lbs heavier I am closer to a size 2. When I was 10 lbs heavier I wore a size 4 and designer/European 27. After my daughters were born and I weighed around 130 I was between a size 6 and 8, but nothing really fit me correctly then because I was .... soft. haha
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    To those of you in the UK ... here in the US our odd-numbered sizes are juniors and our even numbered sizes are regular. So those from the US responding with size 1, 3, 5, etc are referring to junior-sized clothing. So a 1 isn't "bigger" than a 0; it's just the smallest (I think) size cut specifically for a junior.

I sometimes shop in the Juniors' section of department stores, like at Nordstrom, because I am short and I find some things there fit me better. But for jeans I always shop the regular adult sizes and actually prefer designer brands (7 for all Mankind being my fav) because they're just way more flattering on me, especially now that they come in petite lengths and I don't have to shell out another $30 in alterations.
  • runningonmargaritas
    runningonmargaritas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    5'9 196 14/16 depends on brand.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    5' 4"
    236 pounds
    size 24W

And when I was the weight of the OP, I was in a size 22W.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    im 5'7" 149lbs, and 13 jeans, yes I have abnormally large hips
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    5'9" and just recently bought a pair of size 34 jeans! Last pair I bought last year was size 42!!

I was able to squeeze into a pair of size 33 G-Star skinny jeans but did not like them one bit. Far too tight around my quads and well pretty much tight everywhere - didn't realise they were skinnies til I was pulling them on, hehe.
  • Celticb3lly
    Celticb3lly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft Fin and weight 255.2 pounds. I wear anything from 18-22 depending on the brand.
  • lottieruby
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6.5 inches and currently 10 stone 13 or 153lb and a uk size 16 in jeans and a 14 in tops. Unfortunately most if not all of my weight is on my hips and *kitten*, and I lack in boobs lol, plus I have wide hips as it is. My goal weight is 138lb-140lb but I have long since given up on being able to fit in a size 10 jeans as if losing 21lb didn't make me drop a jean size then I doubt 13-15lb more will drop me 3!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4. At the begining of my weight loss journey i was 162 and fit a size 12. as of yesterday at about 136 ish i fit into a size four a little snug but couldnt pass up the 19$ jeans at old navy! that and the sizes 6's are legit falling off.
  • reallyally1
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 172lbs and I wear a size 14. I have very prominent love handles so although I can fit into 12's, I really don't like the way they look. It sucks because all of my 14's are super baggy in the thigh/butt area, but fit fine around my waist. I'm hoping after 5 more pounds I can finally wear those size 12 jeans that I've had since March!