NEW COMMITTMENT AFTER MOTHER'S DAY FOODARAMA

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
I commit myself anew to healthy eating this morning after a weekend of UGH......

Yummy ugh, but ugh nevertheless as I gained 2 pounds. I told myself I wasn't even going to weigh, because I do know that is counterproductive, but the scale kept calling my name until i couldn't resist it anymore --- I think it was laughing. MEAN thing :explode:

Anyways, I AM losing weight with the help of MFP, and I really am excited to get going again this morning! So for all of you out there who blew it.............. like me................ I'm rooting for all of you, and myself!:heart:

Replies

• beep
    Options
    I commit myself anew to healthy eating this morning after a weekend of UGH......

Yummy ugh, but ugh nevertheless as I gained 2 pounds. I told myself I wasn't even going to weigh, because I do know that is counterproductive, but the scale kept calling my name until i couldn't resist it anymore --- I think it was laughing. MEAN thing :explode:

Anyways, I AM losing weight with the help of MFP, and I really am excited to get going again this morning! So for all of you out there who blew it.............. like me................ I'm rooting for all of you, and myself!:heart:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Same here! I was treated to a big plate of Mexican Food yesterday and I loved it! No way I'll get on the scale till I feel light again...I'm still feeling full and heavy this morning!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see that I am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I also blew it this weekend!!!! But hey, I had a lot of fun with my family away from the house, no rush, no worries. We even took the dogs with us...so today is a brand new day, new start. I already did my workout, burned 500 cals, had my oatmeal for breakfast, so it is a good start!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes, yesterday was NOT a good day eating wise!!! Didn't even log it, counted it as my free day!!! But today I'm back on track and I'm not getting on the scale for a few days.:ohwell:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think some of us had a great weekend. :laugh: Can't say I'm sorry for it cause I had soooo much fun. :wink: But a lesson learned for me to help me out with the next few holidays coming up. Congrats to everybody for getting back on track today. :drinker:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Me too! I didn't log all weekend. :ohwell:

Back on the saddle again.
  • beep
    Options
    I keep reading about "cheat days" how often are we supposed to get one of those???? It would help to have one that was planned. Mine are all unintended, "accidental" if you will.:laugh:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I too gained 2lbs this weekend! Back on track this week!!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    This weekend blew it bigtime for me as well. College graduation, big graduation party with my friends on friday, my graduation party on saturday, and then mothers day yesterday. My stomach has felt like utter crap ever since!
  • beep
    Options
    Congratulations..... we need to change this to GRADUATION and Mother's Day foodarama!!!