I've been insanitized (with pics)

Options
So I haven't quite met my overall weight loss goal yet but I did just finish Insanity yesterday and I think the results are pretty good and have motivated me to work even harder to meet my overall weight loss goal. Since December I'm about 40lbs lighter but I just feel so much better in every day life.

SW: 246 (12/2011)
CW: 206 (08/03/2012)
GW: 185

10yj676.jpgb8945x.jpg2a0pvt.jpg
These are from my brother's wedding in January

ip9r2g.png
My before and midway through pics

35cpn9l.png65slde.png
My before and after pic

And here (as important as the scale loss is) are even more positive results in the inches/body fat percentage lost
28ukxgz.jpg

I must say having friends on MFP to cheer me on and support me really helped me want to stay with this and work hard. For all you who are supportive it really does make a difference and I thank you.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,985 Member
    Options
    Great pics! You look awesome - congratulations-1.gif
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Good job. I'm sure you'll meet your goal in a timely fashion.
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great work!! losing 10% bodyfat is awsome. It's reading posts like this that keep me motivated
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You did an awesome job!
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am scared to do one of those tapes as I think I would hurt myself.... this is so inspiring... and as the commercial says you do what you can and at the end you find you can do more and more and more.... keep up the great work.... thanks for the inspiration.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    What kind of program is that?? Not insanity but the chart in the last picture.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Nnnnniiiiicccee!
  • dyskras
    dyskras Posts: 54
    Options
    KaraKlett - looks like something he set up in Excel.
  • Spanntastic12
    Options

One of my friends on mfp sent me this excel chart where you can track your inches, weight loss, calories burned and taken in, your fit test results and your pics at different stages of the workout.
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job man! Insanity does really work, i got good results from it too :)
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looking HOT!
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hawt! And, loving that smile in the after pics! :flowerforyou:
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    FANTASTIC! AMAZING results! Insanity rocks!
  • natasha224
    natasha224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :happy:
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options

One of my friends on mfp sent me this excel chart where you can track your inches, weight loss, calories burned and taken in, your fit test results and your pics at different stages of the workout.

care to share the spreadsheet?

but wow your progress is amazing you lost a lot of inches and the body fat% 10 %!! damn great job!!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! You look fantastic, and I bet you feel great! Keep it up!
  • Spanntastic12
    Options

care to share the spreadsheet?

but wow your progress is amazing you lost a lot of inches and the body fat% 10 %!! damn great job!!

@selina yes I just sent you a message about the chart.

if anyone else wants a copy of the chart... send me a message and let me know and I can email it to you.
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    awesome. looking good! keep up the good work.
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congradultaions!! Way to stick with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!