Leslie Sansone DVD's

Options
Hi all!

I'm just getting started (again!) and want to utilize ALL aspects of MFP this time. I just guesstimated what I thought was the same calorie, etc count for the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs before, since it wasn't listed in the exercise tracker.

Does anyone know how to put it in or if it's there already? I'm doing the 5 Really Big Miles to start, but have several other ones to change up with as I go.

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Okay...I did some checking, and it's a 4 mph 15 minute mile....I'll plug that in and see what I get!!
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    Hi Brenda,

Your question and answer was perfect timing for me. I am just starting the same walking DVD myself and was wondering the same thing.

Thanks again.
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    I log it as low impact aerobics. Its not just walking. BTW................... I LOVE HER TOO.
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Barb and Sandi! I read the back of the DVD and it said it was a 4 mile per hour pace for a 15 minute mile. I realize it's more calories burned than the 179 that MFP figured for me, but I thouht it was okay not to be "exact" on the addition of calories per day---that way I burned more than I was credited for!! ~Just cuz I earned them, doesn't mean I need to eat them!~

Will see how this way of thinking works for me now...may have to change it up alittle down the road, but it's a good start!

Best of luck to you, Ladies!! Hope to "see" you around here again soon!!