cardinal fitness?

Options
I really want to sign up ASAP but kinda afraid to go at it alone:( ive lost 36 lbs and want to lose another 30 but going to the gym alone is not my thing. idk what to do=/

also, anyone singed up for cardinal? what are the exact costs

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I am from the burbs of Chicago. I've been to Cardinal before as a guest. It's a basic gym. I was a member of Bally's when I was in college and after but canceled a few years after I moved out of the city. Now I work out at my park district, Inwood Athletic Center, in Joliet. Cardinal is cheap, 20 a month. But they don't offer classes. The Cardinal in my neighborhood is very clean, but the lack of group fitness did not appeal to me. Also, it's so inexpensive that it doesn't hurt the wallet too badly if you never go, I think that's a drawback. I don't mind paying a little more for something I actually use a lot. My membership is 27/month at the park district and I've been going religiously now for three years. We also have an LA Fitness out this way, that's 29/month. My husband "goes" there. He used to "go" to Cardinal. Needless to say, I can count on two hands in 5 years he's gone to the gym!
  • marzenka012192
    Options
    haha. well thanks for the insight:) all i want is just some good cardio machines and im good. and 20 a month is definately not bad at all