Looking for friends eating 1800+ calories

Options
I have been using MFP for a few months, but have kept my profile private. I would love to find some support, but am not looking for friends who eat 1200 calories a day. I want to be able to get meal ideas, and am aiming for slow but steady weight loss. I have a lot to lose, have lost 37 so far, have no dietary restrictions but do eat meatless fairly often, and exercise regularly. Other than that, I am a mama to a 2yo, a wife of 10+ years, and an instagram addict, lol. Let me know if you think we would be a good match for motivation! :)

Replies

• invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Bump, come on people!
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1650 and 1850 calories. I've lost 57 pounds (very slowly). :-)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I NET 1700 which usually works out to be over 1800 :) I have a dairy that ranges from healthy to fairly awful ideas if I'm stuck at uni lol. Feel free to add me.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My goal is over 1800 but most days I eat more like 1600, if that would help.
  • mitchhickok
    Options
    My diary is public. I eat around 1800 calories on average, but I exercise almost daily to make up for those calories. I do mostly protein shakes, green vegetable juices, sushi, nuts, salads, fruit, a deli sandwich here and there. I love chicken salad, but that has way to many calories in it, 390 in just a half cup. I haven't bought that again since we finished eating it. I found these True North nut cluster snacks recently, those are a good treat, but a little addictive. They are all natural, and low in sugar.

One night I had some mussels in a tomato sauce. Another night I had steamers at the local seafood restaurant. A smaller size steak (6 oz) and a good portion of vegetables is a favorite when I have a craving for meat.

I'm getting hungry....

Anyway, you're welcome to have a look if you like. Good luck and congrats on the 37 pounds so far, Great Job!