Weight Loss Before...During...No after yet.

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums. I've been using MyFitnessPal for about six months before I realized there was a forum. So glad there's so many successful stories and people working hard for their weight loss, just like I am!

The pictures below are a before and during. I do NOT know how much I weighed in the first picture. I wish I did so I could have tracked the loss. I'll admit, I really didn't "diet" for these results. I just watched what I ate and started to walk more. I'm at 211 in the second picture below. I'm not happy with it, and I'm not happy with what I see outside of this picture. I think it just so happened to be one of those "good angle" pics!

Edited...Maybe this will work...thank you lumina!

weightpiccomparison.jpg

Replies

• lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums. I've been using MyFitnessPal for about six months before I realized there was a forum. So glad there's so many successful stories and people working hard for their weight loss, just like I am!

The pictures below are a before and during. I do NOT know how much I weighed in the first picture. I wish I did so I could have tracked the loss. I'll admit, I really didn't "diet" for these results. I just watched what I ate and started to walk more. I'm at 211 in the second picture below. I'm not happy with it, and I'm not happy with what I see outside of this picture. I think it just so happened to be one of those "good angle" pics!
    weightpiccomparison.jpg
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    awesome job =)
  • Sammi0119
    Options
    Thank you! I don't know how to post the photo like you did in your reply...but the link is there LOL!

Samantha
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That is freaking awesome! Your progress is stellar.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sammi you look great. Sending you a virtual wolf whistle.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    great job!!

Even better that your a Cubs fan!!! You look beautiful!
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Amazing!
  • karischramm1
    Options
    your beautiful! awsome job!
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    Samantha, if you click quote it will show you what i did
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look great! and i really like your hair :)
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    u look awesome! good job hun!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss!!! What size were you before and what size are you now? You look amazing!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow.. Amazing.. Keep up the wonderful work.
  • Sammi0119
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-)

I was a size 16 ALMOST 17 in the first picture. Now I'm a 12-14 depending on the brand of jeans (I'd really like to be a 5-6). I used to ride and train horses, so unfortunately you build up some thighs and butt "extras" from doing that for so many years :-P
  • Mels707
    Mels707 Posts: 101
    Options
    Way to go Chicago girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!