Starting my Journey to a slimmer, healthier me.....

lakelady72
lakelady72 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone--
Like a lot of you here, I'm starting on a journey tomorrow to eat healthy, lose weight, and get in shape. I have reached a number on the scale that I have not seen since I was pregnant---and my "baby" is 43 yrs. old! I cannot fit into any of my jeans or slacks from last year. I am going to try Jorge Cruise's The Belly Fat Cure.....that's where most of my weight seems to have accumulated. Will also be going to Curves to work out 3-4 times a week. If anyone her has experience with The Belly Fat Cure, I would love to hear from you.

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Welcome to the site! You will love it here.

I have not had any experience with the Belly Fat Cure, but I have read some of Jorge Cruise's books. Good luck with your journey. You can do it!
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Hello...

I saw you post and I'd like to try the belly fat cure as well. If you want to add me as a friend we can keep each other motivated and offer tips on the foods.

It's gonna be hard to give up sugar in my coffee and tea, i use stevia and sugar!!! :noway: But i'm intriqued by the concept and i want to get down to 135 by end of March and what i've been doing isn't working.

Marion :drinker:
  • Would love to have you join me in the journey to be slimmer, healthier, and rid of the belly fat. :love: Can't you just add more stevia to your coffee and cut out the sugar altogether::drinker: I quit using sugar/sweetner in my coffee quite awhile ago, so that doesn't bother me.

I found a web site that has some pdf forms to print off where you can keep track of your sugar and carbs. Let me know if you want the url to it. I didn't find it hard at all to eat the right stuff today--still have some sugars and carbs left even. Had a big salad with chicken strips for dinner tonight and it's kind of hard to figure all that, but I'm pretty sure none of the actual salad ingredients had any/many carbs.
    I don't have any recipes yet, but will let you know when I get some.
    Connie
This discussion has been closed.