Not too new, but looking for active friends!

Options
Hey all! I registered for MFP last year and promptly got pregnant with my 4th child. I did not log on again until this past March, and have been on every day since then.

Most of my friends list are people I know IRL, but are not active. I love to see how other people are progressing and offer my support as well as receive motivation in return. So, I'd like to find some new people with similar goals and/or workouts as me that are very active here.

To tell you all a bit about myself: I am a 27 year old mother of 4. I have been married for 7 years, and am a nursing student. I actively started eating better and exercising in March, and started doing Insanity 1 month ago. I'm down 62lbs. since January, 36lbs. since March.

If you think we have anything in common, please friend me!

Replies

• dangilley
    Options
    Hi,

I only found this wonderful site this week, so I am updating all the time. I am on a wonderful weight loss journey, and the site is helping to keep me motivated. I have about 70 lbs to lose, so I am taking it one day at a time with the help a wonderful product.
  • LiliamG
    LiliamG Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me.... =o)
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm active and log daily - feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • annabelle6127
    annabelle6127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have been on here a while but have not used it for ages but am feeling motivated again to lose some weight. I have just ordered the insanity workout set so thats arriving on Monday. It looks great but really tough so am a bit daunted, however I really want to stick to it.
    I am also 27 and am relatively active but just love my food lol.
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am active, feel free to add me :)
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request :) Anyone else may feel free to add me too.
  • rbussari
    rbussari Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)