24 yrs old/290 lbs...

Options
Hey all! My name is Alyssa and I'm new to MFP. I've been a fatty nearly my whole life. Every time I start a diet I fall off the wagon usually after 2 weeks and don't get back on till the next time. I've just put myself into this whole cycle that's doomed from the start. So I'm looking to break that cycle and finally start living my life. One thing I've never had during my attempts to lose weight is someone to lose weight with. Yeah I'll workout with my already skinny sister but I need someone that's going through the same thing as me ya know?

Replies

• fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • TimmyTriedTooHard
    Options
    Good luck! Try tracking everything on here... that can help a lot too. I read inspirational stories everyday here... really the best place ever for all this!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Totally know. My sibling is super skinny and doesn't have to work at it. Only someone who's been there knows what it's like. Hit me up if you need motivation or whatever :)
  • miss_sassyteacher
    miss_sassyteacher Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Iv'e been in the same boat as you. My sister always the thinner one. I was taunted all throughout my teen years by my mom and sister. I have about 100 pounds to lose. The most I have ever kept off was about 60 pounds two years ago.
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

HI! I am also a lifelong dieter, but that is ending now because I have finally found a plan that is healthy and sustainable. Check out this site and figure out what you need to be eating everyday to keep you healthy and make this the last time you have any weight to lose. Good luck! You've got youth on your side - stay strong!!! :flowerforyou: