male 84lbs lost with pics, nearly there!!!

Options
I STARTED ROUGHLY ON THE 4TH OF JAN THIS YEAR. I WAS THAR FRIGHTENED OF HOW MUCH I WEIGHED I JUST GUESSED AT 300LB.

NOW 84LB LIGHTER I FEEL LIKE IVE ACHIEVED A HUGE AMOUNT. ALTHOUGH STILL PHYCOLOGICALLY I STILL FEEL 'FAT' I DO FEEL A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN I DID BEFORE.

I WANT TO PROVE THAT YOU DONT HAVE T BE WITH SLIM FAST OR ANYRTHING LIKE THAT TO DO IT, OR IN A GYM. I JUST STARTED EATING HEALTHILY AND CYCLING 3 MEASILY MILES TO WORK, WHICK NOW TAKES ABOUT TEN MINUTES!!!

I QUIT SMOKING LAST YEAR AND FEEL AFTER ACHIEVING THAT I CAN QUIT SMOKING. AFTER MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER PAIGE, SHE HAS BECOM MY INSPIRATION TO ACHIEVE EVERYTHING!

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p621/tomlybeast/

Replies

• pickledplatypus
    Options
    Great job, Tom! You are rocking it!
  • tomlybeast
    Options
    can you see pics?
  • jsygurl
    jsygurl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is quite a difference. And what a beautiful baby!
  • tomlybeast
    Options
    Thanks. She is my inspiration x
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Excellent job!!

chrisflash015.jpg

4SIZZLE866.jpg

4SIZZLE926.jpg

You want the IMG code at the bottom of the list and then change the IMG to img at the beginning and end of the code.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wow tom this is great ! job well done !
  • amylou1977
    amylou1977 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thats great
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Well done. You have done your whole family proud.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you are setting a good example by being healthier! great progress!! thank you for sharing
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Congratulations you look great!! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • martincrca
    Options
    Any advice for a newbie? Just started last week and my goal is 88 lbs. to lose. I am trying to eat around 1650 calories per day (and successful so far) but hungry today! Any advice would be awesome ... friendship / motivators please add me :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a difference! And what a start to a new life. Congrats!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow! You have been hard at work!!! Congrats! You look amazing!!! Keep it up~Corina
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Tom you look fantastic. You have a beautiful family that will appreciate having you with them and enjoying life. Thank you for sharing.:drinker:
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you're daughter is ADORABLE!! congrats!! :)
  • katietaz
    katietaz Posts: 18
    Options
    you look top!!!! Keep going - you're an inspiration!!!!!!
  • whatsajosh
    whatsajosh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Terrific job. YOU prove the point once more that healthy eating habits are the key. Congrats on quitting smoking. Very hard to do I hear.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    amazing job, you truly are an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!