Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi Back on track after the holidays

travis970
travis970 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say hi and wish evryone luck in 2010. Losing weight is a hard thing to do I have lost 40 pounds since August 1st and I put 10 of it back on over the holidays. I would still like to lose about 35 more I think this site will be a great help. So to evryone else trying to do the same thing I am good luck.:happy:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Travis, like you, I'm trying to lose the weight that I gained over the holidays! :grumble: :embarassed: I'm sure there are quite a few others doing the same thing too! :laugh:
    We CAN do it! We WILL lose the rest of the weight that we want to! :drinker:
  • desti_99
    desti_99 Posts: 9 Member
    I knew I wasn't alone but thank goodness someone else said it. I gained 8 pounds over the holidays, which is huge for me since I don't have too much to lose anyway, ugh! But I'm back on track...and I feel good! I think we need to all challenge ourselves psychologically too, well at least me because I swear I ate so much I can recall feeling physically sick from a full stomach three times over the holidays! Now why would i do that to myself? Well here's to the year of figuring it out!

Good luck everyone, we can do it, I know it!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I knew I wasn't alone but thank goodness someone else said it. I gained 8 pounds over the holidays, which is huge for me since I don't have too much to lose anyway, ugh! But I'm back on track...and I feel good! I think we need to all challenge ourselves psychologically too, well at least me because I swear I ate so much I can recall feeling physically sick from a full stomach three times over the holidays! Now why would i do that to myself? Well here's to the year of figuring it out!

Good luck everyone, we can do it, I know it!

ONLY 3 times, huh?! I think I had that sick feeling at least 6 or 7 times! :embarassed: :sick:
    But, I'm right back on track, and best of all, in total control! (for the moment anyway! :wink: :laugh: )
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    In the month of December alone, I put back on about 13 of the 47 I had lost...so you're definitely not alone there. :)
This discussion has been closed.