male 84lbs lost with pics, nearly there!!!

2»

Replies

• you look amazing! great work!!
  • rpoupard99
    rpoupard99 Posts: 28 Member
    Well done! You look like a totally different guy!
  • Martin, it's all up in your head mate. If you want to succeed them you will. Just think, you can lose that 88lb by next summer easy. I didn't snack for 6 months!! Will power!! I had a no nonsense approach. 3 healthy meals. No snacks. 5 days of excersize. After one week of it, you don't want to spoil your run and before you know it
    Your losing a stone a month. I quit smoking the same way. Cold turkey. After one week of no cigarettes I didn't want to have one then not be able to boast how long id gone without one. You can do it mate this time if your head is in the rigjt place. Lose it this time
    Round and that will be the last time you ever have to diet. And remember the best diet to be on is one tou dont know your on, hence after a month of the same, its just normal eay of life . You are all welcome to add me anyway

Thanks for all your ace comments :))
  • WOWZERS.........................Give yourself a pat on the back!!! You look amazing:) Your baby is beautiful, I'm so proud of you for taking the time to care about your health for yourself and your family. You stopped smoking and thats huge...Way to go...:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!