iphone App

Options
Just curious, since i am planning on getting an ipod touch soon.. will the MFP app also work on the itouch, or only the iphone?

Replies

• suerichards
    Options
    It works with both. Hubby has Touch I have the phone.
  • LPostles
    LPostles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, it works well.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    And the Nano as well?
  • kirankeshvara
    Options
    it's great! i use mine, and it just makes it so much more handier to record everything!!
  • mrwatson
    Options
    My child downloaded the app today on to an iPod Touch. You might keep in mind that you need to have wireless internet access to use it. We were out of range and I could not log on to track anything. So, if you are hoping to go mobile with it, you will need to have wireless internet access to use it.
  • pushyourself1
    Options
    It sure does so no cheating!!
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    And the Nano as well?

Not being familiar with how MFP distributes its App, I'll say this from a general Apple perspective. If it's through the App Store, then no -- those are for Touch and iPhone only (Touch being the exact same device for all intents and purposes as the iPhone except that it's not a phone).

(note the capital "A" I used for App, to differentiate it from the general abbreviation "app" for "applications")

EDIT: I just looked up the system requirements for the App on iTunes. It's only for Touch & Phone, as it requires the iPhone OS.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I love the iPhone Application for MFP. I am pretty sure it works for both the touch and phone!