Wii Fit and balance board for sale?

Options
Anyone get it and find that they didn't like it or use it? I want to get it, but I just got the Wii and hubby will flip if I tell him I need another $100 accessory!

Replies

• southern_gurl
    Options
    Just a little note...........one of the best fitness games for the Wii is "Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010". My legs are litterally KILLING me!!!! The best part is that you don't need the balance board for all of the exercises, only some. Even the ones that call for the balance board I do without it and it works out just fine. I use this game twice a day and I can feel my muscles screaming at me!!! I love the Wii cuz you might as well get a workout while you play!!!! Happy gaming!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ifo! Off to google I go for research!
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    check out Game Stop or one of those resale places, they sell them at a discount even for the games.

In addition, Amazon sells open returns for cheaper as well as used games - might be able to find one for cheap.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sv_gb_5?_encoding=UTF8&rs=1289538011&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    keep it, you will be loosing money if you sell it used. So for now look around, walmart, amazon for cheap games, you will really benifit from the fun and exercise your getting:smile:
  • KristaP
    KristaP Posts: 13
    Options
    I love it. We have the Wii Fit Plus and hubby who dosen't need to lose any weight loves some of the games on it.

Amazon is great for picking it up at a cheaper price.
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Love---Love---- my Wii Fit!!!!!
  • yellagirl007
    Options
    The Biggest Loser for Wii and the Active games are also awesome games that don't require that you have the board. Check them out.. They will really put you too the challenge. The Biggest Loser game is just like being on the show..