Can I come back?

Options
I missed checking in with my fitness pals here. :(

I stopped working out & logging for a month because I was overwhelmed with trying to study for my PMP exam & all the other activities involved in getting a job. I'm almost ready for the exam, and I had an interview this week that I totally aced! If I ace the second interview, I got me a job! Yay!

But, for at least a month I have not been exercising, I've been eating bad, and I hate the way I feel now. I avoided the scale all this time until 3 days ago I finally got the nerve to see how much damage I have done. I was shocked that I only gained back 3 pounds! I really thought I was going to see 8 to 10 pounds re-gained! *whew*

Anyway, I'm back to renew my commitment to my goal. Just because I didn't gain a bunch of weight doesn't mean I didn't lose muscle. I feel totally squishy. :(

I hope you are all seeing results from your hard work!

XOXOXO
Andrea

Replies

• smilesalot1969
    Options
    Welcome back :drinker:
  • shuga_shay
    shuga_shay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It is hard to stay focused and we all at times get overwhelmed. The most important part is that you realized what road you headed down and you came back as opposed to repeating history. We all falter or have moments of weakness, that is what makes us human. I think you can come back, you obviously care about yourself and your health. Best of luck!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging responses! It helps knowing I can always come here for support. :)