Replies

• nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    I would love MFP merch! This website changed my life! :-D
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am a long way from my goal, so mine would have to be something like "Work in Progress" and the MFP logo. But yes, I think selling MFP gear on this site would be great.

This ^^
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've literally been thinking the same thing all week!! I was thinking of making one myself lol!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I want a T shirt too
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would buy a MFP T shirt! Great idea!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea. I'd get some.
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    I'd totally buy a T-shirt, hoodie, and a tote bag. Maybe even a nice sized water bottle that could track your daily water ounces, too.
  • GottaLoveRenee
    GottaLoveRenee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would want a t-shirt (non-cotton) and gym bag. Perhaps a lanyard too. :-)
  • repponse
    repponse Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh, I want one too! Especially workout tanks! :)
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Add in another for me!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I think mfp merchandise would be great.....I'd like tank tops and water bottles.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    ditto!!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I've sent a message to the creators of MFP & it is something they will consider.

Keep checking the MFP News on the right hand side of the homepage. IF they take your suggestion & create clothing - that is where they will inform the members.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Great idea...I would buy one my size and one a size or two smaller to shoot for...
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Would totally buy! Great idea!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Anyone used Cafe Press (cafepress.com) before? I've ordered pre-designed stuff from them, but don't know how it works to do your own designs... Could maybe do a MFP design there...

Aside from paying about $25 a shirt, and MFP would see very little of that, plus shipping, ew - no thanks. Same with Zazzle and all the others.. Vistaprint, however, I do not mind.

I'll rock a shirt, though. I prefer cotton, as I have to be careful and good to my skin.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome Idea.. I know me & many of my friends would so buy something. I like the idea of a variety of merchandise.. Water bottles, T-shirts, Bandana's.. I know I tell everyone about MFP so it would be great to advertise for them.. Great one...
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Count me it .I'll buy it. --- Possibly saying --- on the front "MFP" in bold letters ---- on Back " The best is yet to come "

I LOVE this one! I would buy it.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I just shared this thread's link to one of the owners of MFP... I think this is a great idea!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Omg I just posted a topic about this. xD
    I'd totally buy a MFP t-shirt.