Baby belly? Where?

Options
I am now 20 months post baby girl :) Getting my abs in shape! Actually, since I have been working out, I have better abs now than I had BEFORE baby.

IMAG0332-1.jpg

IMAG1412-1-1.jpg

Replies

• annie5678
    Options
    I'm jealous! How'd you do it?
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous! How'd you do it?

Me, too!!

Awesome Job!
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    Options
    P90X's Ab Ripper X. It is AMAZING. Of course you have to watch your diet to trim the fat, but NOTHING I have found tones like ARX. You can probably find it on Ebay on its own, so that you don't have to buy the whole set.
  • lka6
    lka6 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome! Good Job!
  • littlecuteone
    littlecuteone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your belly looks amazing. My son just turned 11 months and I have been seriously slacking. I hope to have a belly like that when my baby is 20 months.
  • ryanjgross
    ryanjgross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can probably find it on Ebay on its own, so that you don't have to buy the whole set.

Just google "P90X Ab Ripper X" and you can watch the videos free. I use a lot of the ARX routine in my own ab workout.
  • vryanz
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Very inspiring
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! This is my totally bad spot! I have three kids and I gained a LOT of weight during my pregnancies. (I was up to 210 - gained 80 pounds - for the first!)

I am currently 128 at 19.5% body fat but ALL of my fat seems to go to my belly! You give me hope!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Dude, did u hve a baby!!? lol
    awesome job
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Holy Keywrap woman, you make it seem easy!
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is Amazing!! I have 2 kids, the youngest is 3 1/2. And i'm trying to work on toning my abs. I saw that somebody said we can look for the videos for that workout online? Is it a difficult workout, like very strenuous?
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow! Your belly looks amazing. My son just turned 11 months and I have been seriously slacking. I hope to have a belly like that when my baby is 20 months.

My son is 11 months old and I am seriously slacking too. Slowly but shurlu
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. Will have to try that DVD out, I haven't had a baby but m stomach is still a trouble spot.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    P90X's Ab Ripper X. It is AMAZING. Of course you have to watch your diet to trim the fat, but NOTHING I have found tones like ARX. You can probably find it on Ebay on its own, so that you don't have to buy the whole set.

So do you do it daily? How long did you have to do it before you started seeing results?

I am doing P90X and I do Ab Ripper X as well, but it is 3 times a week. I have not seen the "Big" change yet. :) I have seen some posts online about people who have done it for 30 days in a row and had great results.
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!!!! Totally jealous here. My skin is ruined because I got so big while pregnant. I don't see a stretch mark on you anywhere!
  • vryanz
    Options
    Yes, doing the whole workout is very hard. I couldn't keep up at first. :) It was hard to see a lot of definition until I lost the belly fat layer. And I was blessed by my grandma with good genes-she never got much for stretch marks either. Thank you all for your good comments. It is a huge encouragement to me- I tend to be very critical of myself, it's nice to hear that yes, I'm doing good! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You have incredible abs. May I ask how tall you are?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!