My NSV - I didn't wanna, but I did

Options
Timby1
Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
I don't wanna do any exercise today... I'm tired...I haven't slept well...I'm crampy (it's that special TOM)...I've been working hard and not seeing much change, yada, yada, whine, whine. Then I get on MFP and read others' successes and NSVs. Okay...I went, and I'm glad I did. I didn't do as much as I often do, but something is better than nothing. Thank you MFPals for posting. You are all a great inspiration to me.

Replies

• alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm proud of you! And you're right! MFP always makes you feel like doing at least something. :)
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Isn't this site just full of the greatest people!? Lol I have never had such motivation until I joined MFP :)
  • Red7Basil
    Options
    I NEVER want(ed) to go for a jog/run but then I do and it is the greatest feeling when I'm done. As I get into better shape, I am finding that I can run longer and actually miss doing it on "rest" days. Who knew? Sometimes I can't believe that I am becoming the person that I want to be...
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    Sitting here now talking myself into riding my stationary bike. Thanks for the added push.
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I can't believe that I am becoming the person that I want to be...

Wow, this almost made me cry! I feel the same way:-) I'm motivated every day by people on this site!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!