I NEED HELP !!!!!

Options
I started changing mylifestyle a month ago....The first 3 weeks i was tearing this fat up....i went into a lull 3 weeks into my change because of money issues how can you eat properly with out proper food and amount to eat.....well last week i got back on track but it doesnt seem the same motivation is there that i had for the first 3 weeks. I find myself eating late at night when i shouldnt, i also am only walking 4 times a week. when Im at home on the weekends i find myself being lazy, not walking or even cleaning my apartment...By the time Monday comes around i feel so guilty that i start my walking before work 3 to 4 miles a day until like i said fri. then i hit that wall, for the weekend....i find myself feeling really ****ty in the mornings again even after i do my walking, not ****ty like sick but just in a pissy mood does anyone have any words of encouragement or maybe something different i can do to get me back into the swing of things like the first 3 weeks, in 3 weeks i lost 15 lbs and know i have gained 5 lbs back as of this morning....

I REALLY WANT THIS BUT SEEM TO FALL OF THE WAGON TO OFTEN LATELY :sad:

Replies

• kmatanzas
    kmatanzas Posts: 25
    Options
    I started changing mylifestyle a month ago....The first 3 weeks i was tearing this fat up....i went into a lull 3 weeks into my change because of money issues how can you eat properly with out proper food and amount to eat.....well last week i got back on track but it doesnt seem the same motivation is there that i had for the first 3 weeks. I find myself eating late at night when i shouldnt, i also am only walking 4 times a week. when Im at home on the weekends i find myself being lazy, not walking or even cleaning my apartment...By the time Monday comes around i feel so guilty that i start my walking before work 3 to 4 miles a day until like i said fri. then i hit that wall, for the weekend....i find myself feeling really ****ty in the mornings again even after i do my walking, not ****ty like sick but just in a pissy mood does anyone have any words of encouragement or maybe something different i can do to get me back into the swing of things like the first 3 weeks, in 3 weeks i lost 15 lbs and know i have gained 5 lbs back as of this morning....

I REALLY WANT THIS BUT SEEM TO FALL OF THE WAGON TO OFTEN LATELY :sad:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    It becomes habit after 12 weeks so unfortunately you have to hang in there for those 12 weeks push yourself. or even better give your self an incentive. By that I mean everytime you work out put a lil money in a jar and when you have enough or hit a goal wt loss or something then do something NON food, like a mani or get a new pair of running shoes...something like that. Its good motivation that or buy a bikin or something "sexy" and hang it. when you look at it you will know you should work out and the end result is healthy and sexy!!!! thats my motivating words
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    If weekends are your hard time, find a workout buddy too. See if you can rouse one of your friends out of their "couch potato" mode and ask them to go for a walk with you. I find I'm more motivated to do things if I have an "appointment", someone else depending on me doing something. Maybe even induce them with the idea that once you're done, you guys will go celebrate with doing something special for yourselves. Hey, if people use incentives with their kids to get them to achieve, and bosses offer us promotions and raises to get us to work harder, why shouldn't we reward ourselves too. We deserve it!!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I hear yah! Same thing is happening to me. I'm having a hard time getting myself back into my routine I had. I lost 15 and gained 5 back. I start the week off good for the most part, but find I am having more "off" days than "on". I could use some motivation too. Something to push me. Maybe a new goal outfit or something. I guess for now just take it day by day