How many calories are burned with JM 30 day shred?

Options
Is there a specific way to enter it into your exercise here? I tried everything I could think of to name it but nothing shows up. I am just curious before I start doing this at how many calories are actually burned if you do all of level 1 every day for 30 days? If anyone knows can you help a gal out, I have to do something besides walking.

Replies

• Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, about 20 minutes.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Everyone is super different with calories burnt.

Best thing I ever did was buy a HRM with a chest strap...with that I burn more than MFP calculated for circuit training...but before the HRM I used the circuit training, the the closest you can get.
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you so much! I wouldn't have thought of that one for awhile. I think I am going to give it a shot and hope I don't hurt myself :laugh:
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I count it as circuit training
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It is different for everyone! I just finished day 1. I burned 333 doing 25 mins. Someone else did it for the same amount of time and burned 179. Just to let you know you only do level 1 for 10 days then switch two level 2 for 10 days and finish up with level 3 for the last 10 days. Also I would put in 25 mins. Circuit Training General. The whole video is 27 mins. long.
  • Tammy518
    Options
    what's an HRM? Hate to seem ignorant about these things but I have been so focused on my kids for the past 6 years that I'm outta of the realm of all the new exercise lingo..
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    Great post! I needed to know this too!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Heart Rate Monitor^^
  • Tammy518
    Options
    Thanks I didn't know that about the days done on each level. You guys are so great.
  • Tammy518
    Options
    Oh, very interesting. To think I thought you only had to wear those if you were having heart problems and it was doctor ordered..wow how much has changed in the world. Thank you though, I seem to be learning double time since joining a few weeks ago.