P90X- 30 day progress

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
Here is my 30 day progress for P90X! I am LOVING it, i feel so strong and my endurance is building! Its deff not easy at all but i like it alot...hey, "If you doesnt Challenge you, It doesnt Change you"!!!!

Chest...38"---->36"............-2"
Below bust....33.5"--->31.5"............-2"
Gut/Hips.....41.5/40"
>39.25"/37".........-2.25"/-3"
Belly Button area.....37"---->35.5"..........-1.5"
Arms 12"--->11" Both...-1" -1"
Legs L) 22-->19.75" R) 21-->19.75"...........-2.25" -1.25"
Abductors/Saddle bags......38"--->36"....-2"

*Grand Total of Inches lost is...... 18.25".... WOAH!!!!!*

Weight 160......156.2...-3.8lbs Not a huge diff but i've lost alotta inches
BF% 29--->24 --Not sure how accurate this is...seems like alot in only a month

Couldnt get the side by side program i use to work, sorry!

Front
100_1039.jpg100_1074.jpg

Side
100_1033.jpg100_1075.jpg

Slide show
http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj507/tabithajoyy1/?action=view&current=7904f88a.pbw

I made them smaller/cropped but apparently they didnt work, as of now anyway. Sorry about all the random crap in the background!

Feel Free to Add me!

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Nice job girly!!! Keep up the awesome work :D
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Thank you! OMG, i edited them/cropped them so they were smaller and they are showing up big still..grrr
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You are such a great inspiration!! 30 days -- Amazing progress!! :happy:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great work!!

Are you doing the P90X diet as well?
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    SO SUPER PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

YOU LOOK GREAT!!

KEEP IT UP BABY ITS WORKING!!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm on my second go at it. I'm on day 12 today. The first time I got to 60 days then we had to go out of town and I just got tired of doing the wo over and over. I was also doing doubles but this time I'm doing classic. I hate getting up bf work and working out.
  • jordan1221
    jordan1221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! I plan to start P90X Classic version as soon as I get rid of this wicked virus! Which version are you doing? And I am adding you for sure!!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Your off to a fantastic start. I just completed this program and I truly enjoyed it. You'll also see alot of changes happen in the 3rd phase, but remember don't ease up dig deep and push through...good work!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Your off to a fantastic start. I just completed this program and I truly enjoyed it. You'll also see alot of changes happen in the 3rd phase, but remember don't ease up dig deep and push through...good work!

I plan to stay going strong the entire time!!!! =)
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Great results!!! I plan to start P90X Classic version as soon as I get rid of this wicked virus! Which version are you doing? And I am adding you for sure!!

Thank youuuuuu!
    I am doing the Classic version!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Great work!!

Are you doing the P90X diet as well?

I am not doing the diet! Im sure i wouldve seen a little better results if i had but i dont like alotta veggies/healthy foods..i am trying really hard though
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!

I've often wondered about the P90X system but have never tried it. I might pick it up now thanks to you!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!

I've often wondered about the P90X system but have never tried it. I might pick it up now thanks to you!

Woah, i am glad i can inspire someone to try it. My brother did it and kept telling me i had what it takes and i kept putting it off but now i am so happy i finally did it. I cant wait to see my 90 day results..i need to kick it into full gear. This week was "rest/recovery" week and i am feeling so blah and not strong because im not doing intense things like usual. Can't wait for Monday!
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! I am half way through my second round and enjoying it even more. I love the feeling of overall strength and fitness.
    And there is always way to improve and get stronger. Great job!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! You are looking great!! It's only been 30 days and those inches are flying off you!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Great results!!! You are looking great!! It's only been 30 days and those inches are flying off you!
    Thank you, i was shocked!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Excellent results! I am half way through my second round and enjoying it even more. I love the feeling of overall strength and fitness.
    And there is always way to improve and get stronger. Great job!

Congrats to you as well!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    ive said it before and i'll say it again.......YOU ROCK :)
  • cindyluu17
    Options
    What the? I missed you posting this! I'm a Terrible friend. Awesome results so far! I can't wait to c ur ending. Ur doing great friend. GREAT GREAT JOB and very inspiring! :)
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I wish I wasn't crippled... I want to try p90x or insanity sooo badd!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!