getting the most out of being drunk

Options
Hello. I go out every Saturday and get drunk with my friends. We want to know - which dance routing would you recommend to be the most effective when burning calories? Don't worry - we are responsible drinkers and we only ever buy diet coke/lemonade, slimline tonic OR Moet. Thanks :) x x

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Deleted.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I've heard clear liquors are the best way to go. Wine is good too. Avoid sugary drinks. Avoid beer at all costs... even light. And I think the worst things, for me at least, would be to avoid the hangover food the next day! :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a dance routing is, so really can't help you there. Just wondering - why do you think that only buying certain types of drinks makes you a "responsible drinker"? Are you drunk now?
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Drunken Master, some dance moves for you
    http://youtu.be/Nnomr8E6P3Q
    ;)
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Nekkid Breakdancing?
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNNNNNNN
  • Arexxx
    Options
    It's just a jump to the left.
  • Arexxx
    Options
    And a step to the RIIIIIGHT!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options

Put your hands on your hips
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    high proof alcohol has zero carbs. get diet soda with it and you're good to go.
    vodka, tequila, rum, whisky.
  • Arexxx
    Options

Put your hands on your hips

And pull your knees in tiiiight ;)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    The "Elaine Benes" maybe?

Even though I think I'm dancing all hot and sexy, I'm pretty sure that's how it's going down.
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options

I like you.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    The 'sensible' thing to do would to NOT GO OUT AND GET DRUNK EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. Go out, drink some diet coke and dance the night away. You know all that fun you had when you were a little kid, just being silly and hanging out with your friends? You did that sober. You can still do that sober.

I'm not saying don't drink EVER. I'm just saying don't do it every friggin weekend and expect to lose weight because you were great all week, but ruined it by being stupid on the weekend. There's no easy way out on this one. You either drink and accept that it's going to be a slow loss week, or don't drink and appreciate the rest of the hard work you did during the week. It's up to you.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I can't dance in these pants, there's no ballroom.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Do the cha cha slide!

tumblr_m6wpx3D07T1rvsiuko1_500.jpg
  • Arexxx
    Options

I like you.

The time warp gets all the ladies ;)

But seriously. I go out with my friends to clubs and dance sober. (Maybe one drink with diet coke.)
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome ideas!!! :)

You can have plenty of drinks.... as long as you LOG THEM!!!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    The 'sensible' thing to do would to NOT GO OUT AND GET DRUNK EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. Go out, drink some diet coke and dance the night away. You know all that fun you had when you were a little kid, just being silly and hanging out with your friends? You did that sober. You can still do that sober.

I'm not saying don't drink EVER. I'm just saying don't do it every friggin weekend and expect to lose weight because you were great all week, but ruined it by being stupid on the weekend. There's no easy way out on this one. You either drink and accept that it's going to be a slow loss week, or don't drink and appreciate the rest of the hard work you did during the week. It's up to you.

2irukv5jpg.gif
  • Gigs1073
    Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a white heterosexual male so I tend to skip the dancing and vigorously exercise the drinks off later during the night in the comfort of my home.

Sometimes somebody else is involved.

My sentiments exactly