Hello,. I am new too

legacyy
legacyy Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:frown: Hi there, I am new and just started the battle to loose 35 LBS. I am going to the gym and need a little push when it comes to motivation. Tracking your food is neat. Seems Its just past lunch and I blew today for sure. I will have to work on that as I am new to counting calories and things. Any times and meal ideas would be great. Would love to be able to look in the mirror each day and not be sad anymore. 150 lbs and I feel like a whale...Hoping to make some friends so we can do this together.

Replies

• legacyy
    legacyy Posts: 2
    :frown: Hi there, I am new and just started the battle to loose 35 LBS. I am going to the gym and need a little push when it comes to motivation. Tracking your food is neat. Seems Its just past lunch and I blew today for sure. I will have to work on that as I am new to counting calories and things. Any times and meal ideas would be great. Would love to be able to look in the mirror each day and not be sad anymore. 150 lbs and I feel like a whale...Hoping to make some friends so we can do this together.
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Hi! We're similar weights! I'm around 140 pounds at the minute! I know what you mean about feeling like a whale :( And bikini season doesn't help at all.

The best of luck to you, I'm so sure we can do this! x
  • Welcome,
    Just take one day at a time... Best of luck
This discussion has been closed.