getting the most out of being drunk

Options

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You had me at 'dance routing' and 'moet'!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    250tv8m.jpg
  • surfteam1689
    surfteam1689 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    How sad. You have no respect for yourself as a person, nor your own body. :-(
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

calm down people, she has a degree in english and american literature. Obviously she knows how to spell....probably just tipsy. :3
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options

calm down people, she has a degree in english and american literature. Obviously she knows how to spell....probably just tipsy. :3

Actin' like she drunk ;D
  • littlemermaid1048
    Options

Here we go again....another judgemental member. Who do we thing we are to tell another person that??? She asked what should she dance....if we don't know the answer, don't answer then!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    The 'sensible' thing to do would to NOT GO OUT AND GET DRUNK EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. Go out, drink some diet coke and dance the night away. You know all that fun you had when you were a little kid, just being silly and hanging out with your friends? You did that sober. You can still do that sober.

I'm not saying don't drink EVER. I'm just saying don't do it every friggin weekend and expect to lose weight because you were great all week, but ruined it by being stupid on the weekend. There's no easy way out on this one. You either drink and accept that it's going to be a slow loss week, or don't drink and appreciate the rest of the hard work you did during the week. It's up to you.

2irukv5jpg.gif

LOLOLOL
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Nearly every time my husband and I go out (which isn't very often) there are always two girls at the club doing their thing on the floor. They dance all night long and considering the looks of their bodies, they don't have a hard time burning off what they are drinking.
  • rickymo17
    Options
    You need to dugie girlfriend !!!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Drink Absolut with club soda and lots of limes. Low cal and super yummy!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

100% srs. I love champagne and I typo all the time! I wasn't in a mfp grammar tizzy.
  • 23Missy
    23Missy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think the kind of dancing you are probably doing at a bar, is great excersie. I dont think you need a specific dance. just have fun
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't get drunk and dance, I get drunk and lose my cigarettes, walk to the gas station a mile down the street, walk back up the huuuuuge freaking hill to my house, and finish my wine. It works like a freaking charm.
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Here we go again....another judgemental member. Who do we thing we are to tell another person that??? She asked what should she dance....if we don't know the answer, don't answer then!

An excellent observation. I would add that a greatly respected person is reported to have said some 2000 years ago that it is not what a person puts in their mouth that defiles them, but rather what comes out of their mouth. Things like judgmental words.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Just keep drinking, eventually you'll throw it all up anyway.

I'm kidding!......sort of

When I would go drinking and dancing I would be dancing for hours, I'm sure I burned way more calories than I consumed. But I've always been kind of a light weight.

If you are making sensible choices the rest of the time I bet your not completely derailing your efforts. But make sure to majorly increase your water consumption, don't dehydrate yourself!
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The 'sensible' thing to do would to NOT GO OUT AND GET DRUNK EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. Go out, drink some diet coke and dance the night away. You know all that fun you had when you were a little kid, just being silly and hanging out with your friends? You did that sober. You can still do that sober.

I'm not saying don't drink EVER. I'm just saying don't do it every friggin weekend and expect to lose weight because you were great all week, but ruined it by being stupid on the weekend. There's no easy way out on this one. You either drink and accept that it's going to be a slow loss week, or don't drink and appreciate the rest of the hard work you did during the week. It's up to you.

Have you noticed that the OP has lost 20 lbs and has been going out every weekend drinking? Incidentally I've been going out drinking alcohol EVERY saturday night with the OP and I've also lost quite a lot of weight in a relatively short amount of time. I'm actually willing to bet that its had no effect on my weight loss because it still fits within my calorie goals and I know what to drink and how much to drink of it. Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you have to have no fun and be a sober sophie every weekend.
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options

How sad. You have no respect for other people. Which is a far worse human trait.
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The "Elaine Benes" maybe?

Even though I think I'm dancing all hot and sexy, I'm pretty sure that's how it's going down.

Story of my social life.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options

WOAH there, alcohol Police!

Usually, if someone goes out they end up dancing off any calories they'd consume from their vodka+diet coke. And even some chips after is no biggie. *rolls eyes* Just drink lots of water the next morning and you're good to go!

Nvm.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    And on the rare occasion I go out, I think I'm Beyonce. I'm always the girl who's stuck in, having a blast, rather than those girls who stand around pouting.

:glasses: