• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    great post sir.
    i'll even forgive the duck face.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    This is the cutting edge of nutrition science-nutrigenomics. It's all about personalized nutrition based on genotype, which is unique for each individual. It's thought that the next major contribution to public health will be personalized dietary advice. While the study of nutrigenomics is in its early stages, its important to recognize, as you do, that what does and does not work varies between individuals.
  • Gloria67648
    Gloria67648 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!!!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Very well put, n=1, we are all individuals.
  • kabirmasto
    Options
    I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. Brilliant post. I am so glad i found it and read it. Thank you! :smile:
  • onanoko
    onanoko Posts: 18
    Options
    Excellent post! Going to read it every day :-)
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of posts on MFP that go something like this, "Should I be doing XYZ? What is the best XYZ for me? Help me pleeeeeeze?"

The answer is simple. No. You should not be doing XYZ. And No. No one here knows what's best for you. And No. No one can give you the magic answer that will make your weight loss dreams come true.

I don't want to hear this. Shut up and sell me something *throws money at the screen* Just take it. I don't even care if I lose weight just take the damn money.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post , everyone needs to read this! :-)
  • joanne51971
    Options
    very good post and very true, must of taken ages to type it! hopefully lots of people will read it! :smile:
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    very good post and very true, must of taken ages to type it! hopefully lots of people will read it! :smile:

lol - I wrote it in my head while on the treadmill.